PDA

View Full Version : anyone know anything more about this?

asA
02-26-2015, 12:44 PM
Hashtag says #bellmanjumprotary. looks kinda funky... but looks like it has a few adjustments and some odd engineering.

OwlsDen
02-26-2015, 01:19 PM
It's French. Must be the new Bellman. Which like I said before is French in origin if memory serves me. They have a website.

asA
02-26-2015, 01:23 PM
Nothing new on their website about this machine.

OwlsDen
02-26-2015, 01:25 PM
http://bellmann-jamp-rotary.com/topic/index.html

I couldn't find anything either. I know they have a few new machines out. Maybe they have a facebook

asA
02-26-2015, 01:29 PM
https://m.facebook.com/bellmann.jamp?tsid=0.19995547411963344&source=typeahead

Guess I could have looked a little harder.

asA
02-26-2015, 01:34 PM
a little more info on their Facebook. Looks pretty interesting.

OwlsDen
02-26-2015, 02:36 PM
I can tell you this much. Bellman=expensive

asA
02-26-2015, 04:15 PM
Looks like 500€

darkness
02-26-2015, 05:21 PM
Its the New Bellmann but he is releasing now a softer ,harter and dd Version. Adjustable stroke from 1 to 6 mm , the clipcord is 360°
Turnable , 4.5w motor and self adjusting needle bar . They are top quality and craftwork ! Top service but not cheap ....they go for 580 eur
Hit is very coil like and i like it more as stingray or dragonfly and dragonfly x2 , its between a sidecranker and sidewinder .

OwlsDen
02-26-2015, 05:26 PM
Wow darkness, sounds like a hell of a machine. Shame it's 580€. I wonder what makes it cost that much.

darkness
02-26-2015, 05:35 PM
Its nice but in France the Material ,power ,fees and hire are expensiver ... Its like the german stuff ,all in EU is expensiver. I have buy the New swashdrive compact - 675 eur with grip !

darkness
02-26-2015, 05:39 PM
When you releasing the Motor you dont See any mechanics ...the stroke is to adjust with the wheel on the Front very quick and he have a waiting time ,only small amount avaiable on this. A lot of artist in France and switzerland use them

AltarVinz
02-26-2015, 06:33 PM
No shame on paying big money for big quality. Jean-Pierre does sick machines. It's like haute couture.

No Iron Machines
02-26-2015, 06:46 PM
i saw this machine, my friend have 2, and i meet the guy build them in france, is the only rotary ever made that u can change the stroke on the way, u don need any key or screw to remove, have a very complicate sistem that let u adjust the stroke on the way like u adjust the GIVE

the machine was develop by the brither of this guy that work on a factory where they build part for AIRPLANE ,some engeneer help them to develop, is very crazy well build, but at the end is nothing realy special for me, they use FAULHABER motor, probable same model as DRAGONFLY

asA
02-26-2015, 07:31 PM
Anyone have an idea how to buy oNE? I messaged their Facebook page, but didn't know if there was a better way to get one.

No Iron Machines
02-26-2015, 09:51 PM
must have some website i think

throwhammers
02-27-2015, 02:27 AM
I had one of the earlier machines (right before he started releasing pics of this model). Great machine. Super ugly. Extremely well built, and has some unique features like that adjustable stroke. Best tube vice ever. I did not find that it hit at all like a coil or sidewinder though.

I don't remember how i managed to order it. But i do remember that is was not easy. Or cheap. I think i found an email address somewhere. I'll see if I can find it...

This is the email I used: [email protected]

That was a year ago. Don't know if he still uses it now.

darkness
02-27-2015, 03:00 AM
Bellmann have rebuild and redesign some inner parts - what i have try have good punch and from quality and feature i can recomment this machine and its worth every penny. You can send a mail to the FB page or send direct to the email like throwhammers tell : [email protected] -

I have look on my email - its was 550 EUR + 15 EUR shipping + 10% tax when pay over paypal ( 10% is the paypal fee)
When you send via Bank its cheaper -so you get it for around 580 EUR

asA
02-27-2015, 11:54 AM
Got a hold of them on Facebook. Super nice guy, I've got a btwo on its way!!!!

OwlsDen
02-27-2015, 11:58 AM
Got a hold of them on Facebook. Super nice guy, I've got a btwo on its way!!!!

Awesome. I hope you write a review.

ElTejano
03-05-2015, 04:17 PM
I had one of the earlier machines (right before he started releasing pics of this model). Great machine. Super ugly. Extremely well built, and has some unique features like that adjustable stroke. Best tube vice ever. I did not find that it hit at all like a coil or sidewinder though.

I don't remember how i managed to order it. But i do remember that is was not easy. Or cheap. I think i found an email address somewhere. I'll see if I can find it...

This is the email I used: [email protected]

That was a year ago. Don't know if he still uses it now.

When you adjust the stroke, do you have to adjust the tube to compensate for any requisitioning of the stroke's end and start position? In other words, do the needle tips back off into the tube when you shorten the stroke?

Like a coil machine, when you lengthen the stroke, you have to compensate by moving the tube up because the stroke always ends when the armature bar hits the coils. On regular rotaries with adjustable cams, the stroke lengthens and shortens in both directions away from the central position of the stroke.

So do the needle tips of the needles always stay flush with the tip of the tube and the needles only move outward when the stroke is adjusted?

Sorry for the long question.

ElTejano
03-05-2015, 04:33 PM
OK, but looking at the photos of the machines, I see a longer central stroke indicator line with 3 smaller lines going in opposite directions. So it seems as if the stroke , indeed, does radiate outward from a central position. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you.

darkness
03-05-2015, 05:45 PM
yes all goes from the central position - its not like a dragonfly or any other system - more like the adjusting from a centri

ElTejano
03-05-2015, 08:30 PM
Thank you very much.

cagelavey
03-06-2015, 11:24 AM
Looks cool, and to be able to adjust stroke like that seems very user friendly. Still breaking in my edge, but would live to grab one of these !

ElTejano
03-06-2015, 12:08 PM
Would it be more convenient if a machine had stroke that only moved in the direction away from the tube when being adjusted and always stayed put on the upward position. What I mean is that wouldnt it a good thing if the needle tips always stayed flush with the tube and only radiated outward when it was adjusted to make it longer? That way of you had to mess with the stroke on the fly there would be no tube adjustment, especially if paired with a cheyenne disposable tube setup. The less you have to fiddle with it when you make the stroke adjustment the better, kinda thing. And the stroke adjustment can be done while the machine is running for those that use the switches that leave the machine on.

Trying to figure all this out, have not looked up any tattoo stuff online in years and years, especially rotary stuff. The questions I ask are about features I would like on a rotary machine or artists have mentioned to me that they would like to see on a machine.