PDA

View Full Version : Sabre Rotary UK

Seanaskew19
04-05-2015, 06:01 PM
http://www.thetattooshop.co.uk/shop/Sabre-Rotary-Tattoo-Machine-in-Grey.html%23aT2M_2dSAB_2dGREY

This looks very well made, and in the UK aswell. £359 inc vat isn't too bad. Does anyone know any more about it?

Barber have started to sell Sabre disposable grips and they look pretty good aswell.

This is their website http://www.sabretattoosupplies.com/sabre-trident-grip/ but no mention of the machine on there, which seems weird.

OwlsDen
04-05-2015, 07:00 PM
Well I guess it is their own brand as you can see their logo at the top with the robot arm now has one in it.

Seanaskew19
04-05-2015, 07:17 PM
Well spotted that man, I didn't see that. But i think they are just distributors along with a few others in Europe and one in the states. But I could be wrong, I usually am!

darkness
04-06-2015, 05:03 AM
the pics are all only renderings from a 3d - no real and i have try the sabre needles thats only waste ,i notice this shop is ordering a lot from china and rebrand it to his own build like the chairs too. For the price you can go with a real and robust machine like the skin2 or tesla and a lot more rotarys in this price range

casey
04-06-2015, 06:47 AM
Looks like a radiator valve to me :)

OwlsDen
04-06-2015, 07:18 AM

Or better yet, the offspring of a radiator valve and a dragonfly. It seems like most machines ( especially from distributors ) are very derivative of Dragonfly or Halo machines lately.

Seanaskew19
04-06-2015, 07:27 AM

Haha it certainly does.

and for that price I'd still go back to my trusted machines, it's a lot to spend if it's just another piece of shit.

darkness
04-06-2015, 05:24 PM
On the manual is showing a maxon dcx Logo , on the pic is showing a re-max and from the specs in the manual is a 4.5w maxon Motor :-) - the one hit adjustment is a normal give knobe and easy to clean - inkmachines and skin2 are very easy too -no New but i have try sabre needles and that was waste from quality. The first needles thats was falling down from the bar ! In my live .... The soldering was Bad and the sharpness not better AS the most cheap needles. I have never bought it again

Jack Steel
04-07-2015, 12:46 PM
you are so right :cool:

INKWORKX
04-14-2015, 03:42 AM
Darkness you seem to be supplier bashing again? Discrediting the needles, machine and now selling China things?
This is a UK machine through and through, you should be happy.
The one touch hit is nothing like the dragonfly, it goes from hard to soft in one turn.
There is not one part the same as a dragonfly, every component is different.
I contacted Sabre about the needles and they have never had one complaint about the needles, in fact the opposite.
They said sales have never been better.

Discover Sabre
http://www.sabretattoosupplies.com/

INKWORKX
04-14-2015, 03:56 AM
The only tattoo machine to feature a “One Touch” adjustable hit.
Within 1 single revolution it gives you ultra hard to ultra soft, all indexed so you can remember your favourite setting.

Features ABS practical wipe clean body and a Maxon motor

Made in the UK

Click the Link to Discover Sabre
http://www.sabretattoosupplies.com/

Customer Review
Just want to give you the rundown on this new Sabre Rotary.
Don’t get this machine confused with the dragonfly/stingray the Sabre is completely different.
They have a slightly longer throw and they hit harder that will give you more flexibility especially when using big magnums as most people do.
The needle tensioner is lower so not to put to much tension on the armature.
It is lighter and being ABS gives a much nicer tone when running and is very easy to wipe down after use.
The tension dial is marked from 1 to 10 so you can remember where to dial to for each needle group.

Mark Goulding (Marked for Life UK)

asA
04-14-2015, 09:03 AM
Not exactly the only machine with numbered give settings That can be selected within 1 rotation.... swash drive machines have already been doing that. Kind of a silly claim.... it maybe the first machine to have a useless led light on the side of it though.. you could advertise that.

evol777
04-14-2015, 10:04 AM
No, you definitely need that light on the side because it lets you know when it's running!

evol777
04-14-2015, 10:05 AM
Also, when tattooing in the dark you can use it to illuminate your work station, reference, etc...

INKWORKX
04-14-2015, 12:22 PM
Please show the Swash drive that is the same system as Sabre one touch hit.

asA
04-14-2015, 03:45 PM
The compact aND the Gen 8 adjustable are one turn soft to hard with numbered settings. They don't look like a dragonfly or anything.... but it's as you described one turn with numbered settings.

darkness
04-14-2015, 05:45 PM
I agree to ASA ,the swash is a bit different but i could say its the same -sorry inkworkx but i think its a try worth and could be a good machine. Its now out for sale and i think we will se some reviews about the machine in the next time.

INKWORKX
04-15-2015, 01:49 AM
Nothing like the Sabre system.

Denner
04-15-2015, 03:11 AM
Here you go, photo is a bit blurred, but basically the same with with numbers and all on the dial :)