PDA

View Full Version : Lace Nano

PAWNJOB
04-13-2015, 09:17 AM
Anyone know anything about the soon to be released Lace Nano machine? It looks like these have been in the works for about a year.

LaceNano.com

INKWORKX
04-13-2015, 12:23 PM
It's not due out until August.

PAWNJOB
04-13-2015, 12:38 PM
I was wondering if anyone might of tried one during testing or knew anything about the builder

darkness
04-13-2015, 06:38 PM
The builder is from CZ and work round 3 years on this machine. August is pre-order and shopping is may .The powersupply is incl. To every machine because the special Motor. All parts are metal . Its Hits like a coil from 2000 to 8000 RPM with 40w power .You can increase the speed without increase the power ,hitforce and give is adjusting like the stroke separately. Its running very smooth without Vibration and 100% consistent. Only a few machines are avaiable now for pre-order. The next batch will run january 2016

brandonmull
04-13-2015, 08:38 PM
Seems like if a few machines could be built, there is no reason it should take a year to build more. That has had me a little curious, I've been on the email list and after watching the raptors failure to deliver, I see the same possibility.

No Iron Machines
04-14-2015, 12:44 AM
this kind of MAGNETIC MACHINES, same as JOHN CLARK, always gonna stop the needles outside the tubes, always, becouse the magnet actract the armature bar, so for my opinion is not very smart idea

fkirons
04-14-2015, 01:06 AM
this kind of MAGNETIC MACHINES, same as JOHN CLARK, always gonna stop the needles outside the tubes, always, becouse the magnet actract the armature bar, so for my opinion is not very smart idea

I've play around with similar concepts in the past and in all my experiences, attracting poles will always win when motor is off because the pole of the magnet attached to the swivel arm will force the oposite pole of magnet thats concentrically attached to the motor to spin and line up with opposite pole from swivel arm. Therefore needle will retract. For I can see this machine should behave the same way unless there is something different going on from what I can tell from the video.

INKWORKX
04-14-2015, 01:52 AM
Available from August! This is on Barber DTS website.

throwhammers
04-14-2015, 02:52 AM
I've play around with similar concepts in the past and in all my experiences, attracting poles will always win when motor is off because the pole of the magnet attached to the swivel arm will force the oposite pole of magnet thats concentrically attached to the motor to spin and line up with opposite pole from swivel arm. Therefore needle will retract. For I can see this machine should behave the same way unless there is something different going on from what I can tell from the video.

Exactly. John's machines have the armature bar on top and the same forces regarding polarity pull the needle down, leaving the needle exposed. Here it pulls it up retracting the needle.

darkness
04-14-2015, 03:40 AM
this is because the develope 3 years - they have try and test the machine over a year ,the motor is a own engineering with the powersupply. I knowing the reservation is now - pre-order starts on August and you get it may. This is now only the reservation ! for pre-order ,because its limidet stock

Cyberitual
04-14-2015, 03:40 AM
Diametrical ring magnets are nightmare to work with not to mention... if this magnet comes loose in its place it will spin and move to its natural pull position in which i think the machine would lock up at this point. Getting back to the push position can be frustrating. 2784227843

INKWORKX
04-14-2015, 03:58 AM
You can pre order 15th April for delivery August.
It's not made!

darkness
04-14-2015, 06:00 PM
A small batch is made for testing and some artist work with them. The machine is running now a year to See how it works. Now they make a pre-order to can build more and get a better price. First the powersupply would be sold extra now its cheap to provide a free supply to all
With every machine.

INKWORKX
04-15-2015, 01:41 AM
thats not what the distributor is stating.

darkness
04-15-2015, 03:30 AM
You See it on lacenano side and pre-order and the lace team tell it to me ... Its always better to go direct to the builder

darkness
04-15-2015, 03:30 AM
And the price is better for too

darkness
04-17-2015, 04:33 AM
i feel i get other news from lacenano and infos as the write on his page later :( - a bit confused

DougHardy
04-17-2015, 09:47 AM
I emailed them asking if I have to pay the VAT since I'm in the US, hopefully I'll get a response soon. If not it makes the price a bit more attractive

Edit: The answer is no VAT if purchased for the USA

John
04-17-2015, 06:35 PM
I just stick with John Clark machines. I know John Clark is not happy with this guy ripping his idea off.

crabink
04-17-2015, 07:00 PM
all about spektra.. fuck the rest

DougHardy
04-18-2015, 07:49 AM
I just stick with John Clark machines. I know John Clark is not happy with this guy ripping his idea off.

And where are they purchasable? I haven't seen hide nor hair of them in years. Honestly curious.

Edit: never mind, I found his facebook page. Direct sales. Yeah this lace is the exact same system but with a brushless motor.

fkirons
04-18-2015, 11:31 AM
And where are they purchasable? I haven't seen hide nor hair of them in years. Honestly curious.

Edit: never mind, I found his facebook page. Direct sales. Yeah this lace is the exact same system but with a brushless motor.

We should cut this guy some slack. Repelling magnets theory has been done a million times. What makes this machine more copy than any coil or slide rotary out there. No one is calling any slide machine a knock off a Spaulding Revolution. The propelling mechanism may be the same but the machine looks completely different from anything I've seen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OwlsDen
04-18-2015, 12:00 PM
We should cut this guy some slack. Repelling magnets theory has been done a million times. What makes this machine more copy than any coil or slide rotary out there. No one is calling any slide machine a knock off a Spaulding Revolution. The propelling mechanism may be the same but the machine looks completely different from anything I've seen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Besides there was a Russian magnet machine that used and electromagnet to attract a permanent magnet and then was repelled by a spring. Almost the same idea as John Clarks and possibly older. Although that one didn't use a motor at all.

artoftatt2
04-18-2015, 01:19 PM
I agree that I'm sick of the whole he stole this or they stole thAt.. I don't see everyone bitching about joe blow making the same fucking coil machine that's been done in the same frame a thousand times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heath
04-18-2015, 01:55 PM
OG or not I couldn't get passed the needle hanging out in the Clark magnetic so I got rid of it. Drove me insane.

fkirons
04-18-2015, 02:19 PM
One thing is to flat out rip off a machine with its mechanism and geometry (and in some cases calling it like the original) and another thing is to evolve on a concept. But hold off! There is a very thin line between copy and new creation. A lot of lazy designers will use this fine line topic to get away with copycats and saving themselves massive amount of hours and money on research.

throwhammers
04-18-2015, 02:47 PM
I have one of johns machines, and just ordered another. Great machines.

Gaston is right though, aside from the magnets, pretty much everything else is different on this machine. Brushless motor with it's own power supply, armature bar is mounted on the bottom to retract the needle when it's not running. The shape is different, and it's super tiny and light.

Interesting machine. And, knowing how well john's machines work, I am really interested to know how these run!
The separate power supply is the only turn off for me.

fkirons
04-19-2015, 12:59 AM
Edited. I happen to spend the time and compare both machine and indeed I see where John Clark is coming from. The whole Arm concept is identical! And there are several parts involved!
I doubt that was just coincident.

darkness
04-19-2015, 01:45 PM
Yen, its needs a Special wire .Because this you get 2 wires.... when any broken you have trouble. You need exact this powersupply to get it working. And they would build a wall mart too for this.
The Magnet power comes from a neodymium magnet thats spinning from the motor. I wondering because the machine have a 40w motor :( - to spinning the magnet.

John
04-19-2015, 07:51 PM
John sells his machines on his own. Facebook is an easy way to get a hold of his if you ever want to. Plus he is a real nice guy to deal with.

darkness
04-20-2015, 03:53 AM
i 'm more and more Disappointed about this machine and a lot false infos to me ! He tell me its running on every power supply - than i get info every pre-order gets one free ....later i notice over his web page its needs the special power supply ,every gets the supply and after he tell me to use only standarts to hold it easy i notice you need special RCA wire .....

I have get info thats the magnet power comes from Motor and now i knowing its a neodym magnet thats spinning from the Motor. What is coming later .... Body is plastic and i need a special power and needles ?

Than i get info thats a discount for the first buyers .... Now its 45 usd ?

throwhammers
04-20-2015, 06:59 AM
i 'm more and more Disappointed about this machine and a lot false infos to me ! He tell me its running on every power supply - than i get info every pre-order gets one free ....later i notice over his web page its needs the special power supply ,every gets the supply and after he tell me to use only standarts to hold it easy i notice you need special RCA wire .....

I have get info thats the magnet power comes from Motor and now i knowing its a neodym magnet thats spinning from the Motor. What is coming later .... Body is plastic and i need a special power and needles ?

Than i get info thats a discount for the first buyers .... Now its 45 usd ?

Is it possible you just misunderstood?

From the beginning it said it needed it's own power supply (because they chose to take the brushless motor controller off of the machine to keep the machine small. The controller is in the power supply (the flight has the controller board in the machine)) and that the power supply comes with the machine.

From the video it looks like just a standard stereo mini plug cable going into the machine. Can't tell what's on the power supply end.

I never saw anywhere that the magnets get their power from the motor, it was always pretty clear that they were neodymium magnets.

The discount is more like $65.

I don't know, all the info I got has been the same from the beginning until now.

darkness
04-20-2015, 04:17 PM
i have the info from a guy that works on lacenano. The wire is a special one ,because this you get 2 ! and the price is 360 GBP normal and 340GBP for the preorders now.

throwhammers
04-20-2015, 04:27 PM
Hmm interesting. In all of the information i was sent it says the preorder price is 428 euro and normal price is 487euro. It also says 1 cable is included and that it is a 3.5mm connector.

darkness
04-20-2015, 05:58 PM
now its 340 GBP and normal 360 GBP - but you get now 2 custom cables :)

throwhammers
04-21-2015, 02:26 AM
https://www.lacenano.com/pre-order/

that's the link from the email they sent me last night.

darkness
04-21-2015, 03:20 AM
they send me a mail because paypal or creditcard to go to Barberdts - and there is 340GBP pre-order price. In the email the price is only for direct bank transfer

fkirons
05-06-2015, 10:24 PM
they send me a mail because paypal or creditcard to go to Barberdts - and there is 340GBP pre-order price. In the email the price is only for direct bank transfer

Bank transfer?!

OwlsDen
05-07-2015, 01:37 AM
Bank transfer?!

Very common in Europe. Most people seem to not have credit cards and PayPal is becoming more popular. However bank transfers seem to be the most popular way to exchange money.

For instance, if I get a speeding ticket from a speed camera, I get a slip for a bank transfer. As a matter of fact any bill I receive comes with a slip for a bank transfer.

throwhammers
05-07-2015, 02:13 AM
Ditto. Actually really convenient once you get used to it. Plus, you're not spending money you don't have.

otto
05-07-2015, 02:58 AM
John's opinion abut the lance:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1020704987958283&set=a.275600179135438.80800.100000563745089&type=1&theater

brandonmull
05-07-2015, 09:26 AM
One thing I want to ask, how many other automobile manufacturers OYHER than Ford exist?

gangstajay
05-07-2015, 09:52 PM
28002this was put out by john..well never mind this post damm phone didn't show the post above

darkness
05-08-2015, 03:41 AM
i can only say about lacenano i was in contact with the guys and now i notice i have get a lot false infos and a lot of shit. On the end i was very disappointed and so John is for me the real one. He never try to deceive or kidding some artist

peter clements
05-11-2015, 08:58 AM
Would you pay pre-order money for something that is a total rip-off by a stand up man who is highly respected in our business, from two people who are not artists nor looking at their profile, even have a tattoo between them ? Anyone sending money to these chancers deserve to get stung , is all I can say.

Ofeloner
05-11-2015, 09:08 AM
Agreed,, me nor any of my friends will be getting a lace nono,, I'd be pissed as shit if someone ripped me off like that, too close for comfort ,,so in respect to John,, fuckem...

brandonmull
05-11-2015, 09:13 AM
Yes definitely a pretty direct copy.

otto
05-11-2015, 10:54 AM
without things like this,evolution would slow down a lot,yes,they copied it,but they made it lighter,and more silent,so in some aspects it could be better than the original(maybe).it could be a step forward

ATS
05-11-2015, 11:36 AM
If after a while it's getting rave reviews, more and more people will start to use it.. that's a given..
There will always be 'new' takes on things and not always from within the world of tattoo.. Cheyenne anyone?
Obviously there will be some who only like to give their support and dollar to their bretherin, and will always try to keep it 'real'.
I personally welcome new invention, ideas and creative intent.. however, there has to be some respect and genuine love for the craft, to allow things to sit right with me..
So far,
what I see from Lacenano is that even a tip of the hat towards the history and culture of tattoo is pretty much invisible.shame really...

asA
05-11-2015, 11:39 AM
Some of you people are crazy!!! You'll praise one builder who recycles ideas and then shun another.... no idea is new. Noone is building something totally and unique, every idea in one way or another is a borrowed or recycled idea... the lanc changed a lot more than most machines on the market with their version of a magnetic machine. There are deffanatly popular machines that are more of a direct copy out, that's for sure.

No Iron Machines
05-11-2015, 12:41 PM
hey guys, did u realize that this kind of MAGNETIC rotary, include the original from CLARCK always make the needles stop outside the tips ????
is not very smart idea, even is a new system for a rotary but is no good always have the needles stop outside, becouse the magnet when stop attarct the armature bar down

reigningink
05-11-2015, 01:24 PM
But the lace nano's armature is under the magnet. Meaning at rest, it will stop in the raised possition. Attracted to the magnet above it. John Clark's machine, the magnet was under the armature and therefore rested in the lowered possition.

asA
05-11-2015, 02:11 PM
On the info the lanc needles say the stop reacted.

No Iron Machines
05-11-2015, 02:28 PM
ahhhh , i saw a video of the LACE NANO, yes, now they have the magnet under the bar, befoee was different, they chenge the design, so now is good, the armature bar attract the bar up, very good

basicly this people take the idea of CLARCK and make an evolution, for sure that they not done, someone else gonna done anyway, sorry for CLARK but is like this, no way to change this man

this not necesserely mean that this people become milionaire with CLARK idea.....

brandonmull
05-11-2015, 10:42 PM
At least acknowledge the inspiration for your design if nothing else, if it's a direct rip off and see if that helps you sleep at night.

DavidEngbaek
05-14-2015, 12:26 AM
Who built the first coil machine? does that mean Everyone else like Cain ,Soba, or who ever ripped off the idea? is the New Cheyenne Pen a rip off of Ted Marks the Marksmen? Is the halo a rip off of the dragonfly? Is every vehicle on the road a rip off the The model T?
No one is reinventing the wheel here..just making it roll a little better ..

fkirons
05-14-2015, 02:15 AM
It seems that these people have been sending misleading info about their own product. My prior comment was referred to repelling magnetic mechanism and yes repelling mechanism is used in many applications. But After looking at both machines Clark and the Lace Nano I do see how John Clark could get pissed. The whole arm concept is almost identical and we are talking about a whole mechanism and parts! They just housed it differently.

I am even more pissed off after knowing that they used my prior comment without my consent to advertise their product on their site and back up the beef they have with Clark. If they have the ability to come here on this forum and pick up quotes form members to post on their site they should have the kindness to post regarding the many question people have.

Completely out of whack attitude.

OwlsDen
05-14-2015, 04:05 AM
They are using people's quotes to back up their claims??? Wanna link is the page with that?

peter clements
05-14-2015, 05:34 AM
Everyone to their own opinion, but it dissapoints me immensly that there are a few here who would defend the actions of these people, niether of which is a Tattooist or even wear tattoos. They have invaded this business with a totally parasitic and dishonest attitude ,all of which has happened before, but maybe this time it's the straw that broke the camel's back, ther has been a massive reaction to this scandal, a reaction that is well overdue in this business.

peter clements
05-14-2015, 05:38 AM
They are using people's quotes to back up their claims??? Wanna link is the page with that?

We need to know who they are on here, this is massively out of line ,Admin needs to look into this.

darkness
05-14-2015, 08:12 AM
yes i have write too about false infos that i have get and have send this false infos to friends here ! because this i was very disapointed- after i write this here and now realise they have ripping john really i get a mail on my fb account from Lacenano. Any send infos from here to lacenano or they are onboard. But i think its not nice to go undercover in a Forum to spy. Thats shows one times more how this guys thinking about.

Wonderland
05-14-2015, 09:39 AM
It seems that these people have been sending misleading info about their own product. My prior comment was referred to repelling magnetic mechanism and yes repelling mechanism is used in many applications. But After looking at both machines Clark and the Lace Nano I do see how John Clark could get pissed. The whole arm concept is almost identical and we are talking about a whole mechanism and parts! They just housed it differently.

I am even more pissed off after knowing that they used my prior comment without my consent to advertise their product on their site and back up the beef they have with Clark. If they have the habilitation to come here on this forum and pick up quotes form members to post on their site they should have the kindness to post regarding the many question people have.

Completely out of whack attitude.

i as well was quoted by them as well. I did contact them and let them know that I was pissed that I was quoted with out asking me if they could. Sadly this is playing out in a very childish way. I was also contacted by the lead designer and asked if I could post on his behalf to the forum because he said he was blocked from here. But I can not do that for him no more the I would post for John either. I really can only take a neutral and more grown up position with this whole aspect of the design of the machine and who did what to who aspect of this circumstance.

Like many "system type" tattoo machine and power supply set ups. This machine will more then likely go the way of others full system setups like air powered and pulse magnetic machines in the past.

Johns machine ins has the advantage of being able to be brought in alongside our existing equipment to compliment what we already have in our arsenal of machines and will work with our already purchased power supplies.

the other machine will require an investment that does not easily integrate with existing setups, and there fore will be a monetary hurdle for some if not most.

But the the truely sad part is this has turned into a fight over boys and their toys. Sooner or later we will get ripped off by some one some where. And the only way to fight that is to build the best product and to do it with integrity. This fighting and name calling and creating spoof Facebook pages only makes us as tattoo artists look like children fighting over a toy, and it's really sad. I have been following this to pick quite closely and it has become down right sad that grown men are acting like this, I have much respect for all of you, both artists and builders alike. We will make this business of tattooing what we want it to be, but to continue acting like only "we" in the business have the right to do something is just silly, and that outsiders have no business in our business is paramount to telling every supplier to go and fuck off, I'm sure most suppliers don't have a full staff that are artists as well. That would be silly to expect it.

Im not defending "the nano" or am I taking Johns side in this matter, as they are grown men and its their issues to work out. Let them work it out and let's all be done with it. Because I can point out many similarities between many different machines made by numerous builders throughout machine building history. Does that make all machines rip offs? I would say maybe so. Repackaged and shipped to our doors and we gladly use them.

OwlsDen
05-14-2015, 10:06 AM
John posted a side by side comparison photo on Facebook. I never looked at them that close before. Everything is in the same places. The only change is that the magnet is shifted so that the needle stays up. No support from me.

fkirons
05-14-2015, 10:29 AM
John posted a side by side comparison photo on Facebook. I never looked at them that close before. Everything is in the same places. The only change is that the magnet is shifted so that the needle stays up. No support from me.
I feel John's frustration. Working so hard on and idea to be raped like this, truly enrages you.

Not trying to beat a dead horse (but I actually am) but I actually own John's machine and have never paid much attention to the Lace Nano design until now. The other day I wasn't sure if I still had Clark's machine so I went to my box of machines and found it. I've never used the machine but after comparing it with photos from the Lace Nano website I was totally shocked! They indeed stole every single component of that mechanism.

For someone with no machine experience to have stumbled upon all this exact parts and mechanism by coincidence is nearly impossible to believe. They are taking pre orders on a machine that they don't have. I've heard that some people are being scammed and walked around as well.

This in fact is not about a machine but instead about the amount of opportunists that never tattooed or have tattoos and they claim to have brought salvation to earth for all of us.

People like this need to be unmasked and everybody should know who they really are. We've seen people get robbed with pre orders and promises too often these days.

I say watch your hard earned money and do not do business with thieves and people that have never supported this industry.

Now, they can quote me on this if they want.

Mr.Taboo
06-02-2015, 09:22 PM
Posting quotes from the forum without asking the people who made them and not answering questions about their machine even though they are on here grabbing quotes to use, seems like some sketchy folk IMHO.

Ofeloner
06-02-2015, 10:23 PM
Fuck lace nano!!!,, ima make fun of anyone I see useing one.,be warned!,.and I will tell them that there tattoos they make with it suck,, even if there hella good.,I don't give a fuck..---- quote that shit,,

thesmokingmirror
06-02-2015, 10:52 PM
This situation reminds me of the stealth rotary that copied the swiss machine. A lot of people where hating on that yet it seemed like everyone had one. . .

darkness
06-03-2015, 04:31 AM
thats right but i think the lane is not a good machine and the builder write a lot of wrong infos on his site. Its need a special power supply like the pulse matic system and that sells bad too because this. No one is knowing what infos are false on the lano site -so i think a lot will be very surprised

john clark
09-03-2015, 04:49 PM
my new rotary stops abar up, weighs 3.6oz and has a hand built brushless motor that uses any power supply

brandonmull
09-03-2015, 05:14 PM
i have a valid question, is there any possibility that the inspiration for both machines came from a single point and neither builder realizes that the same thing inspired both? This happens everyday worldwide with many different situations, we are all connected to a mental energy that few acknowledge. just a thought.

john clark
09-04-2015, 03:24 AM
well mine were in veiw on youtube in 2011 and no one else was doing anything with magnets before me so hmmm. and since they contacted me trying to pay me, i dont think they thought of it on there own, i didnt want a partner who has never done a tattoo or even has one. if i just wanted to mass produce in a factory with people who were not in the trade i could have just talked to china my self.

brandonmull
09-04-2015, 03:31 AM
Al that answers that question John, just curious .

Ta2GeezerUK
09-04-2015, 05:40 AM

Ta2GeezerUK
09-04-2015, 05:43 AM
Just a little something I felt I neeeded to do for the Passionate to share on their fb / twitter / my space pages. It will show them ya not interested. :cool:

darkness
09-04-2015, 05:52 AM
i have seen the first in some trade and sale sides :D - thats was fast

john clark
09-04-2015, 07:37 AM
thanks man

DougHardy
09-04-2015, 01:46 PM
my new rotary stops abar up, weighs 3.6oz and has a hand built brushless motor that uses any power supply

john clark
09-04-2015, 02:59 PM
thank yall, sorry i dont get on here much im just to busy in my shop

jctats
09-08-2015, 04:42 PM
One only thing missing to make the new Clark's machine perfect for me is the possibility to do adjustments easier. I'd be ready to trade all my machines for that one then haha.

S_Trofatter
09-10-2015, 12:53 PM
Who built the first coil machine? does that mean Everyone else like Cain ,Soba, or who ever ripped off the idea? is the New Cheyenne Pen a rip off of Ted Marks the Marksmen? Is the halo a rip off of the dragonfly? Is every vehicle on the road a rip off the The model T?
No one is reinventing the wheel here..just making it roll a little better ..

while i can understand the kernel of truth that leads to this way of thinking, to apply it to this situation, is such gross oversimplification and misleading suggestion of whats going on. For one, Cain, Soba, Gaston etc. are well respected tattooers that give their heart and soul to the craft of tattooing, that is enough to separate them from lace nano right there. But along with those years of sweat and effort they have put in, they are the first to acknowledge the past and try to give credit where credit is due, they always make their products with great care and reverance for the past. The guys from lace nano have come in and operated in a way that pisses on all of that at every turn. So i dont agree that this is just evolution, and i dont agree with some others that say we should just try to be the bigger man and move on. Sometimes fights have to be carried out to the bitter end no matter how ugly it gets. I dont think letting lace nano get away with a penny of our money without contesting it is a good idea for us. If anything the excersise in coming together to support one of our brothers and try to protect the craft that feeds us and our family makes it a worthwhile fight by itself.

No Iron Machines
09-10-2015, 03:50 PM
i think that MAGNETIC system realy are so good, in couple of years must have many builder use it, we gonna see what happen

john clark
09-11-2015, 05:30 AM
i think builders should use there own ideas and leave mine alone. there would be lots of new machine ideas if builders would think for themselves

john clark
09-11-2015, 05:32 AM
what is hard about adjusting it, you can do it when its running

No Iron Machines
09-11-2015, 01:58 PM
mr. CLARK, u are the first done a MAGNETIC ROTARY machine, but this don't mean is your own idea man, is your idea on TATTOO MACHINES, the MAGNETIC MOTION exist already in many things, u just done a application of this system for TATTOO MACHINES, and this is realy cool , for sure

also your first machine stop the needles always outside the tube, not very smart things actually, u build machines for so many years how can done something that stop needles outside? u see, this people change the systmen for make the needles stop inside and u follow them at the end, your new machines stop finally inside

forget about this man, that was not this people from slovenia was someone else, that something is good someone gonna use, all the world grow up like this, the problem is create a FAKE machines, like the chinese done, not use your system for build a machine

jctats
09-11-2015, 03:01 PM
yea- What I mean is just a bit more comfortable knobs, and no need for tools. I mean this thing is SOOO close to "one machine for everything" if combined with carts, and could be adjusted within seconds with a bag on it. Respect, man!

hellraiser6662
09-11-2015, 07:51 PM
Well personally I go with John's machine as he was the one who played with the idea first and soon as I was it I loved it, I tried to track on down but it was hard to do ftom the uk. The new one is just the ticket and with be trying to get one next month now John's on here I hope it will be a little easier to do that. But as great ideas they just get copied I've had it done to me but I just let it go and get on with the next. Yea they may have copied the technology idea. They might be in it for the money. But they no different to cheyenne or dragonfly or some other company who just jump on the tattooing band wagon who do it just for the money... Let's look at cheyenne who has ripped the shit out of tattooing when we opened our eyes a saw a company who thought they could corner us in.. but hands up who bought from them? And who has a machine by them? Nearly every tattooist who's used a rotary has played or had one or used there grips or needles. What's the difference. . ? Look at the cheyenne pen.... stylus? See in this world nothing is sacred any more and because of the Internet things are soon seen around the world and copied. If you don't like that idea go back to selling at shows don't have a Facebook or any media sites just use word of mouth like the good old days. John has my vote on this one but if I didn't know any difference and new to rotaries you would buy the lace nano as you can buy them from more suppliers than you can get John's from as he is a one man show and unqie in his machines and that I think is the real point here.. lace nano is for the masses who know fuck all, John's machines are for us who are in the knowledge and I like it that way it still keeps things a little like it used to be..