PDA

View Full Version : all suppliers

brandonmull
04-16-2015, 11:41 PM
All suppliers, why is it I can order from Canada to Tulsa and get my shipment in less than 24 hours, yet no American company can make anything happen in less than a week? What is wrong with this picture? And when I order ttechs it is the very lowest cost on shipping that get to me early the next day. I do not understand this.

brandonmull
04-16-2015, 11:44 PM
I am talking bout kingpin , Eikon, tat soul, fki. Why can't you guys get stuff shipped like ttech? It would make life easier for all of us.

gerardcon
04-17-2015, 07:32 AM
T-Techs are run by Chinese Canadians. All the efficiency of the Chinese without the usual downsides! :p

fkirons
04-17-2015, 09:35 AM
I am talking bout kingpin , Eikon, tat soul, fki. Why can't you guys get stuff shipped like ttech? It would make life easier for all of us.

In our case, all machines are built/ tested upon placing an order once order is 100% verified. We do not have anything sitting in the shelf. We have to verified establishment (unless we know the customer or their name is googleble) due to the amount of fraud we got in the past and the amount of scratchers trying to get ahold of our stuff.

In the case of a machine you are usually talking about some substantial cash that will require a more secure shipping method and or insurance.

Also TTech may have a better deal with their carrier due to the massive volume of orders they out out daily. In this means thousands of orders at month not hundreds.

We are currently offering shipping within 24/48 hours for all machine orders something that we are just able to do since we quadrupled our builders' crew.

In other words: TTech has product boxed up ready to go, they sell to pros and to the regular public, they can afford to lose an inexpensive product due to fraud, they move volume daily getting better rates with postal service, their product may not be insured when shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brandonmull
04-17-2015, 10:32 AM
touche' , good point in retort, sir. just saying fast sure is nice.

brandonmull
04-17-2015, 10:36 AM
And hey Gaston, that is awesome the verification p®cess you do!!! I APPLAUD that!

DavidEngbaek
04-17-2015, 06:07 PM
Eikon is Canadian

DavidEngbaek
04-17-2015, 06:13 PM
My problems with suppliers is if i pay for over night service on shipping i expect overnight service. There's a few places that take your money for the cost of over night and than ship 3 days later, Kinda defeats the purpose.
Being in Canada i expect high shipping costs.Even duty and customs charges. . i'll pay what it costs.. i don't care .. it's a write off when i do my taxes.
my other pet peeve is only offering one shipping choice... i'll buy from who usually gives me the best options.

serial1313
04-17-2015, 07:12 PM
White girl problems.

AltarVinz
04-17-2015, 08:32 PM
Sorry Gaston but your main official reseller in Europe is the official supplier for scratchers. Killerink asks nothing for selling machines. They take the money and delivers a Spektra or Fk iron just like they do with chinese cases :/

brandonmull
04-17-2015, 10:40 PM
White girl?

darkness
04-18-2015, 03:35 AM
yes all scratcher is my town order from killerink ,the destroy the business. I have now 45% cover-up work because this :D

serial1313
04-18-2015, 01:31 PM
White girl problems are problems that aren't RREALLY problems.

brandonmull
04-18-2015, 02:56 PM
It's not a problem at all. Just an irritant. Kind of like worrying about whether or not an apprentice acquired equipment without you knowing. That never has happened before ever right?

serial1313
04-18-2015, 07:47 PM
I'm not sure what the apprentice thing has to do with shipping but no that has never happened to me. Haha!

brandonmull
04-18-2015, 08:48 PM
Very simple, when I pay for shipping at one place that can take from a few days to 2 weeks and I pay the same price at another that delivers within 24 hours from an out of country site, no matter what reason, something is awry.

brandonmull
04-18-2015, 09:00 PM
Yes I appreciate the answer from gaston, but a week to ship rgb disposables? I cannot fathom a reason there wouldn't be a stock of them, machines I understand, other stuff that is warehouse stock in all suppliers, makes no sense. At all!

serial1313
04-18-2015, 09:23 PM
Very simple, when I pay for shipping at one place that can take from a few days to 2 weeks and I pay the same price at another that delivers within 24 hours from an out of country site, no matter what reason, something is awry. I totally understand what you are calling a problem. I think that if that is a PROBLEM in your life, your life is pretty good.

brandonmull
04-18-2015, 10:56 PM
I never said I was unhappy with others my life. This does not m an it is ok to pay 25$ shipping and get something within 24 hours compared to a week and a half for the same shipping cost. Why would ANYONE In business think this is " not a"
reason to ask?

fkirons
04-19-2015, 12:54 AM
Yes I appreciate the answer from gaston, but a week to ship rgb disposables? I cannot fathom a reason there wouldn't be a stock of them, machines I understand, other stuff that is warehouse stock in all suppliers, makes no sense. At all!

Unless we were out of stock, we messed up the order or there it was something holding off the shipping (yes we mess up and get out of stock from time to time) rpgs disposable ship within 24 hours. If you feel that any discrepancy happened with your order feel free to reach out to resolve the unhappy matter. We are pretty easy to work with.
We don't make a dime on shipping as what you get charged is calculated by USPS

fkirons
04-19-2015, 12:55 AM

brandonmull
04-19-2015, 08:33 AM
No discrepancy gaston, I only asked a question on the crazy time difference on shipping, that's all.

Gabrielfernandeztattoos
04-19-2015, 09:16 PM
T-tech may have telepatic powers, cos they deliver to Finland in 3 days. My local suplier deliver in 5 days and is 1h away from the city I live. Paranormalchinativity. Dude, just order the stuff one week before you need it and problem solve.

serial1313
04-20-2015, 12:59 PM
WERD^

Seanaskew19
04-20-2015, 01:16 PM
"Paranormalchinativity"

What a fantastic word. I intend to use this at least once a day. Maybe it's the reason behind all the fake crap for sale on t'interweb?