PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2?!?

ibroughtyounightmares
05-08-2015, 01:53 PM

I don't know if I'm late on this, but saw this pop up on IG the other day, at 1st I thought it was a pic of the Edge but once I noticed the engraving it got me thinking. I've heard whispers about a Halo 2 but the symbol definitely looks like the letter "h" turning into a number "2". any thoughts or input would be great I'm super interested, so far I have 4 FK's so im only looking forward to progression of a company that is already stellar! plus I dig the way they advertise, it's like a Bigfoot sighting or a Chupacabra:rolleyes:

ibroughtyounightmares
05-08-2015, 01:54 PM
idk why the pic is so small sorry

OwlsDen
05-08-2015, 04:46 PM
I assume that is is the evolution to using the same motor bolt as the Direkt and Edge. It would make sense

ibroughtyounightmares
05-08-2015, 06:47 PM
Right good assumption, do you think that they'll release any other machines with the original motor bolt (probably not). It makes sense for uniformity sake i just love my Halos. Hope the give knob stays similar or at least a updated take on a great option. Exciting stuff

fkirons
05-08-2015, 07:07 PM

ibroughtyounightmares
05-08-2015, 10:44 PM
Lmfaooooo is that the history channel logo! I'm so stoked on it, you guys at FK really push the envelope and the customer service is second to none! Got my 1st FK from Gaston and Alex back in 2011 at the first united ink congentian, and it got me hooked. Thanks for what you dudes and dudettes do for the industry.

tat2edsoda2000
05-12-2015, 10:04 PM
going to leave us hanging. what about me i got a halo on my head Gaston hook a fan up.

johndameart
08-06-2015, 03:32 PM
Lol 👀👀👀👀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeyJimz
08-06-2015, 06:49 PM
Man I love my Halo Machines. I trip out every time i see people sell theirs? Cause low key that machine screams quality all over it .

e_Bangs
08-06-2015, 10:39 PM
Xion a dead project?

cruzta
08-07-2015, 10:22 AM
I dont know about a dead project ....jesse smith posted i picture on ig of the Halo2 and shortly erased the post .think his intentions where just to post a pic of part of the machine ,so it was quickly deleated.FK iorns?

e_Bangs
08-09-2015, 02:48 AM
I'm talking about fkirons pen style rotary

ibroughtyounightmares
08-09-2015, 12:12 PM
I think they are just trying to perfect it before sayin anything more. The last pic I saw it looked like the smallest pen type out there, excited for the Xion

ibroughtyounightmares
08-09-2015, 12:17 PM
Man I love my Halo Machines. I trip out every time i see people sell theirs? Cause low key that machine screams quality all over it .

yea I hearyou, See Halos movin around like crazy. I had 3 now im down to 1 through trading, but that Halo will stay with me to my grave man. not sure why the pic isn't workin lemme try again.28630

JoeyJimz
08-09-2015, 12:39 PM
I love Fk irons their some of my favorite machines i use and own. Just wish they would give us Loyal customers some shine lol. My halos have put in work. the only bummer i have is after i auto claved my halos it seems like one of them some how the body warped or something? cause its supper stiff to even screw in the motor bolt and the slide does not slide the same how it used to before i Auto claved it. And i hav to run it slightly higher than i used to in order to get it to work properly...Still use it though but kinda sucks . i will probably order another halo body and retire that one i guess

ibroughtyounightmares
08-10-2015, 12:59 PM
damn that sucks dude, be interested in seeing pics of the body after being claved. Yea I loved mine but I'm so into trying new machines it's hard to keep up with lol

JoeyJimz
08-10-2015, 02:10 PM
The bodys look normal you can't even tell or see anything. But immediately when you go to screw the motor bolt in it is supper stiff and difficult to attach. And i have to run the machine at a higher voltage to get it to kick over. Sucks but its my own fault i shouldn't have put it in the auto clave i guess who knows. I still use the machine and love them . Ill like i said probably order another body when a bubble gum becomes available i notice a lot of color have not been available on their web site. no big deal

bretttattoos
08-11-2015, 05:51 PM
Looks like the halo2 will have the same vice as the edge.. That oughtta be sweet.

Mission Tattoo
08-11-2015, 08:22 PM
I am not a fan of the vice on the edge for disposables it is less then ideal am I have shortened the drive bar as far as possible and still I have a problem with the tube spinning

brandonmull
08-14-2015, 08:49 AM
I use the disposable rpg grips daily with my edge and have never had an issue.

bretttattoos
08-14-2015, 05:49 PM
Mine slips with the rpg disposables but I've only actually tattooed with it with a Cheyenne grip.. I let a friend use it and he didn't have an issue with the kingpin tubes . I'm a fan of it though it's super compact and you can use whatever you want with it.

ibroughtyounightmares
08-14-2015, 11:47 PM
I've yet to try the Edge vice out personally but I'm definitely all for disposable grips, kingpin makes a disposable cart grip correct?

JoeyJimz
08-15-2015, 03:53 AM
Easy Solution would be to buy your self a RPG Click. And use it with the Edge Im sure that grip was Designed to be used in part with that Girp. Its Awesome I've Bought 3 rpg clicks so far prob gonna buy another 4 of them.. Im not a fan of wrapping your grips with that bull shit ass tape. Ive tried it and i hate the feel and how some tape sticks to it..Thats why we have a Auto Clave. . So i run my tubes Raw dawg and just clean them and auto clave them. same way i would use steel tubes Id never wrap those either

ibroughtyounightmares
08-31-2015, 02:11 PM
Joey I was curious with the Click can you in theory still rock a foam True Grip on the Rpg and still effectively utilize the rachet mechanism to adjust the stroke?