PDA

View Full Version : Cheyenne Cartridges

acink
05-28-2015, 05:54 AM
Has any one had any issues with Cheyenne cartridges was working yesterday with a flat 9 mag when I was cleaning the tip from a colour change when the cartridge came apart in my hand nearly causing me a needle prick so was far from been impressed,going to email Cheyenne today with the pictures and the batch number just taught I would put it out there to see did anyone have this issue quality for the pricing my arse if this happens :(
:mad:

OwlsDen
05-28-2015, 06:26 AM
I have heard of some coming apart from too long of a stroke. What machine were you using it on.

skullsugar@lucky13
05-28-2015, 08:22 AM
i had loads of the membranes rip, they are poorley made

skullsugar@lucky13
05-28-2015, 08:23 AM
emailed cheyenne they couldnt give a shit

brandonmull
05-28-2015, 01:10 PM
I have had ttech cartridges come apart many times like that and the rpg disposable grips plastic cap on the tip end come lose twice now.

acink
05-28-2015, 05:56 PM
QwlsDen I was using my thunder at the time when it happened ill shout the a reply see if I get a reply I wont hold my breath for a reply then

B.C. Smith
05-31-2015, 08:11 AM
I've used T-Tech cartridges almost exclusively for over 3 years now, and have never had one fall apart. I did however pull apart a Cheyenne cart once, I think I was being too aggressive with my paper towel while trying to clean out black before going into a lighter pigment, and the little transparent tip separated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk