PDA

View Full Version : New SINNER ROTARY TATTOO MACHINE!

SinnerTattooMachines
06-25-2015, 11:34 AM
Hi, my name is Pedro Paiva, I'm a tattoo artist from Portugal and I'm happy to introduce Sinner Nosferatu!

This machine has been developed over the past 4 years and it was not easy to get here.
Lots of time and effort was invested developing this unique system, and hard earned tattooing money aswell, but I believe that I have something new to offer to this industry.
All the machined parts are cut in Portugal, so we are supporting local economy.
I decided to name it Nosferatu, and once you use it, you will understand why.

Here's some of the features:

SINNER MACHINES have a completely new drive system, combining the efficiency of a coil machine with the consistency of a rotary.

Some of the features:
The drive system of Sinner Nosferatu is something completely new from any other rotary in the market, (less time inside the skin, and more time inside the tube) emulating the downward needle acceleration and power of a coil machine. This provides easy needle penetration as the needle travels faster downwards and with more torque. This kind of cycle eliminates dragging created by a regular circular motion on a regular rotary machine, causing less skin trauma. When the needle travels upwards spends more time inside the tube improving ink flow, creating a bigger efficiency in every stroke.
This unique drive system allows you to work efficiently even at low speeds, so you can work with big configuration needles and still have the best performance!

There are versions of this machine:

Liner/Color Packer :
Line effortless with big configurations, long stroke with little vibration!
Pack color with ease even with big mags!
Note - you can still shade and blend with this setup, depending on your technique.
If you like to work with a punchy shader, this setup is ideal, and if you like to shade or blend with the tip of the needles, this is also for you!

Noise Level - With this setup, the machine sounds like a coil machine but with a lower noise level.

Shader/Color Blender :
With this setup the machine hits softer and it's easy to achieve softer shading, especially if you rely on stroke to shade or blend, but don't get foolled by this setup! With it, you can still line better than most rotaries on the market and pack color with ease! This setup is the most versatile for all around work, but if you are looking for a Power liner or a Power packer, get the Liner/Packer Setup!

Noise Level - The machine is very silent with this setup.

Sinner Nosferatu is CNC machined from blocks of 7075 aircraft aluminum.

Black Anodized finish.

Sinner Nosferatu has adjustable stroke. The stroke can be adjusted from 2.8 mm to 4.2 mm.
Note - A longer than 4.2 stroke can be achieved on special request when ordering, and you still get a very low vibrating machine!

Sinner Nosferatu is powered by a high quality custom Swiss-made 6 Watt Maxon, mounted with SKF bearings, so it will run more solid and will last longer.
You can work long hours straight with little or no machine heating, and the same performance from start to finish.

The bearings used on the machine are SKF, for longer life, and the drive bearing is the best available from SKF, and made from stainless steel!

Only RCA jack connections on the machine to avoid running the motor anti-clockwise.

The machine weight is around 140g.

Check the facebook page an the website:

http://www.sinnertattoomachines.com

www.facebook.com/sinnermachines (http://www.rotarytattoo.com/www.facebook.com/sinnermachines)

Any questions, feel free to ask here, or email - [email protected]

Ofeloner
06-25-2015, 01:34 PM
Cool..that spring chillin in the front of the machine.

gautam
06-25-2015, 01:34 PM
Sound really promising :)
Good Work Pedro

Pinhas
06-26-2015, 01:57 AM
looks good
parabens :)

SinnerTattooMachines
06-26-2015, 03:32 AM
Thank you guys!

Here's a video of me lining with Sinner Nosferatu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_IHOAH_ksA

Brian Russell
06-26-2015, 04:54 PM
I dig this. What is the weight?

SinnerTattooMachines
06-26-2015, 06:17 PM
I dig this. What is the weight?
Hi Brian, the weight is around 140 grams.

SinnerTattooMachines
06-30-2015, 12:19 PM
Here's a video of me doing a portrait with Sinner Nosferatu Shader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0mZlJx275g

AltarVinz
07-02-2015, 04:41 PM
Unavailable video :(

SinnerTattooMachines
07-02-2015, 05:35 PM
Unavailable video :(

Hi Altarvinz,
Try this link - http://youtu.be/a0mZlJx275g

It's working when I click the link...don't know why is not working for you.
Is anyone having problems accessing the vídeo?

AltarVinz
07-02-2015, 06:59 PM
Just saw the video from your Fb, nice machine ! Do you have any video about the shader running please ?

seems like YouTube app was trolling me :(

SinnerTattooMachines
07-02-2015, 07:47 PM
Yes, in the video the first machine that I'm using is the liner/packer, (Black disposable tube) I'm mostly using the tip of the Needles, you can see that you can still do soft shading, depending on tecnique...then I switch machines and I use the shader (red disposable tube).

eduki
07-03-2015, 05:46 AM
I have no problems watching the videos, nice machine there! Can you explain something about that stroke length selection? or itīs done by changing the cam?

SinnerTattooMachines
07-03-2015, 06:46 AM
I have no problems watching the videos, nice machine there! Can you explain something about that stroke length selection? or itīs done by changing the cam?

Thanks Eduki!

You don't have to change the cam, it's adjustable :)

inkinwi
07-03-2015, 12:29 PM
I like the sound of it but I have a question with the lining. To me it looked like you were getting a lot of needle snag while you were working. You would line smooth a bit then it appeared you got snag multiple times. Maybe it's just how the video streamed for me?

SinnerTattooMachines
07-03-2015, 04:30 PM
I like the sound of it but I have a question with the lining. To me it looked like you were getting a lot of needle snag while you were working. You would line smooth a bit then it appeared you got snag multiple times. Maybe it's just how the video streamed for me?

Hi Inkinwi,
I was watching the video after your comment and I think I understand what you are saying...it looks that the skin is being draged, but its maybe the streaming, because I was lining effortless with the tip of the needle with a long stroke, and I didn't feel any snagging.
I don't consider myself a linning guy, because I think it's really hard to line well, but this machine helped me alot with linning and being more confident while doing it.

darkness
07-06-2015, 12:18 PM
i have it on the way buts needs some weeks to get it in germany. Than i can write a review and some infos how its works :)

OwlsDen
07-06-2015, 12:43 PM
i have it on the way buts needs some weeks to get it in germany. Than i can write a review and some infos how its works :)

Haha I think you buy every machine that comes out. Hope it's awesome, I look forward to hearing your opinion.

darkness
07-06-2015, 01:56 PM
no :) not every -but i have look on this for years as it was on Prototyping ,now i will see what he have done in the time

SinnerTattooMachines
07-16-2015, 06:51 AM
I did a quick Iphone video of Sinner Nosferatu using Cheyenne cartridges.
It pushes Cheyenne carts even at low voltage, 6,5V, 7 volts, depending on stroke length.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XRsve1j7U4

SinnerTattooMachines
07-16-2015, 06:58 AM
Forgot to tell that it starts at 6,5V, 7 volts, without removing the stay up spring.

If you remove the stay up spring, which I do recommend, it starts at 3,8V, 4volts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XRsve1j7U4

SinnerTattooMachines
09-10-2015, 01:23 PM
Did this today using Sinner Nosferatu Liner and Shader...2,5 hours of work.

1982geeeeb
09-10-2015, 05:24 PM
what needle groupings was you using when lining.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

SinnerTattooMachines
09-10-2015, 08:26 PM
what needle groupings was you using when lining.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

0809rl magicmoon needdles for the thin lines(it was really easy to make zippy lines) and a 1209 kwadron for the bolder lines.
Really enjoyed doing this work and I felt myself working faster.

slicksteel
09-12-2015, 03:19 AM
How much do these costs to USA?

darkness
09-12-2015, 03:38 AM

i have use sinner for this too - the Machine have a nice balance and runs like a workhorse. Its easy to line very fast and clean with less trauma - all my client love this Machine because its hurts less.
Its Fun to work ,because its dont spatter or have any other mess. I have the liner and with less power its a very nice softshader thats able to shade very clean for realistic or packs color very solid without a lot of
redness or trauma to the skin. I can very good see the shading process. Vibration is nearly zero and only 140g i would say -thats perfect to let the machine do the work without to pushing the needle.
High Quality and a perfect help from sinner for any reason is includet. I have now try from 3rl to 14rl all needles without any issue and was able to work faster.
The tattoos heals great and very fast. I can say for the money one of the best machine out and works a lot better as some machines thats cost more.

The lining quality is like a coil and speed too -never have get so smooth clean lines in less time with a rotary.

I have need for the tatt only 2,5h.

SinnerTattooMachines
09-12-2015, 06:16 AM
How much do these costs to USA?
Hi Slicksteel, depends on the exchange rate, today is around 478USD.

SinnerTattooMachines
09-12-2015, 07:02 AM

i have use sinner for this too - the Machine have a nice balance and runs like a workhorse. Its easy to line very fast and clean with less trauma - all my client love this Machine because its hurts less.
Its Fun to work ,because its dont spatter or have any other mess. I have the liner and with less power its a very nice softshader thats able to shade very clean for realistic or packs color very solid without a lot of
redness or trauma to the skin. I can very good see the shading process. Vibration is nearly zero and only 140g i would say -thats perfect to let the machine do the work without to pushing the needle.
High Quality and a perfect help from sinner for any reason is includet. I have now try from 3rl to 14rl all needles without any issue and was able to work faster.
The tattoos heals great and very fast. I can say for the money one of the best machine out and works a lot better as some machines thats cost more.

The lining quality is like a coil and speed too -never have get so smooth clean lines in less time with a rotary.

I have need for the tatt only 2,5h.
Thanks for your review Michael!
I'm glad you are enjoying tattooing with Sinner Machines!
That was my purpose when I started 4 years ago developing this machine, to develope a machine that could help us in our daily work without to much of an assle.
Certainly the machine is not going to fit everyones style or needs, because everyone is different as we know, but there is plenty of good machines on the market today that we can try and see what it fits, and on the other hand we are supporting those builders who keep pushing new ideas, so we can get best equipment everyday!

slicksteel
09-12-2015, 11:57 AM
ahh if you were willing to trade a set!-I have a original brand new never used complete stingray and complete brand new unused original dragonfly!

SinnerTattooMachines
09-12-2015, 12:06 PM
ahh if you were willing to trade a set!-I have a original brand new never used complete stingray and complete brand new unused original dragonfly!
Thanks for the offer Slicksteel, but I have them both :)

Ofeloner
09-13-2015, 05:11 PM
Are there any videos of this machine being used?

SinnerTattooMachines
09-13-2015, 05:42 PM
Are there any videos of this machine being used?

Hi Ofeloner, here's some Videos:

Lining - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_IHOAH_ksA

Shading portrait - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0mZlJx275g
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0mZlJx275g)Note - In this video I'm using a Liner and a shader machine.
With the black disposable, I'm using Sinner Nosferatu Liner, 1007Magnum
With the Red disaposable, I'm using the shader version with 1015Magnum soft edge.

Using Cheyenne Carts - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XRsve1j7U4

SinnerTattooMachines
09-30-2015, 12:53 PM
Did this the other day using Sinner Nosferatu.
Used the Liner version to pack black, color and blending.
15 soft edge magnum, 1009Magnum, and a 5rl.
Couldn't get a better picture, I will try to get one once it heals.
Still needs another session for tightning all toghetter

ATS
09-30-2015, 03:40 PM
How are the give and stroke adjustments made?
And when you say on your webpage that
Note - A longer than 4.2 stroke can be achieved on special request when ordering, and you still get a very low vibrating machine!. Does this come at an extra cost, and how much time would it take to order say a 4.5 cam?
Cheers

SinnerTattooMachines
09-30-2015, 04:32 PM
Hi ATS, the machine doesn't have give adjustment, it has a small built in give, but you can use a soft grommet or slightly open the needlle loop to get a bit more give,. You can also play with the stroke adjustment.
About the 4.5mm cam, I can make the stroke ajustment to give you a longer stroke, and that's it, you don't need a different cam, you just need to adjust it from 2.8mm to 4.5mm o
r maybe a bit more if needed, although I don't think you will need bigger than 4,5 mm, because with this machine, you can work with the tip of the needles without the need to press the needle down alot like some rotaries, (hope this make sense).
Any more questions feel free to ask!

darkness
09-30-2015, 04:34 PM
great work - sinner :)
You can adjust the stroke over the cam very fast. The machine have the organic give like bishops :D

SinnerTattooMachines
09-30-2015, 04:38 PM
Thanks!
Darkness worked with the machine close to 5mm stroke, but I think he can confirm that you don't need a stroke bigger than 4.5mm.

darkness
09-30-2015, 06:55 PM
i use the 4.8 for big lines and on the bad areas like bubble gum :) or when i can not good stretch the area. But i notice too 4.5 is all you need

SinnerTattooMachines
10-16-2015, 04:14 PM
Here's a video of a Dog Portrait on the ribs, using cartridges with Sinner Nosferatu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LwnYX-cuKg

thesmokingmirror
10-16-2015, 07:16 PM
Thats a nice tattoo!

SinnerTattooMachines
10-17-2015, 04:43 PM
Thats a nice tattoo!
Thanks Thesmokingmirror!
It's a kind of tattoo that you have to be patient :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LwnYX-cuKg

SinnerTattooMachines
10-19-2015, 11:45 AM
Here's another video of a skull using Sinner Rotary and carts.

The arm is in progress...unfortunately youtube removed the audio because of the music in the background! Bastards!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQKurm37b4g

SinnerTattooMachines
10-26-2015, 06:08 PM
Work I did today using Sinner Nosferatu liner with T-Tech carts.
Had a lot of fun doing this.

SinnerTattooMachines
10-28-2015, 06:18 AM
Did this Nazgul yesterday, using Sinner Rotary Machines.
I was not a cartridges user, but I'm really enjoying working with them!

darkness
10-28-2015, 10:57 AM
yes works very well and better as some other cart machines , love mine more and more :)

SinnerTattooMachines
10-29-2015, 11:32 AM
Here's another video doing some sort of wip shading.
https://youtu.be/ltA0Gcsr3wg

SinnerTattooMachines
10-30-2015, 02:31 PM
Work from today, using Sinner Rotary...had alot of fun doing this!

Seanaskew19
11-03-2015, 08:55 AM
I look forward to trying one of these in the future, this may be a stupid question but, just to clarify, both machines have adjustable stroke from 2.8 - 4.2mm, both have the same motor but the difference is that the shader/blender has a softer hit?
I have registered on the site, any estimates on shipping to the UK?

SinnerTattooMachines
11-03-2015, 12:51 PM
I look forward to trying one of these in the future, this may be a stupid question but, just to clarify, both machines have adjustable stroke from 2.8 - 4.2mm, both have the same motor but the difference is that the shader/blender has a softer hit?
I have registered on the site, any estimates on shipping to the UK?

Hi Seanaskew,

Both are adjustable from 2.8 to 4.2mm, or if you need a bit more stroke, I can make it to reach 4.5mm, which is good for big needle configurations.

Both machines have different cams, that's why they hit different.

The liner version has a punchy or slappier hit, there is more acceleration on the downward stroke, but you can get smooth shading aswell, I personally use alot the liner for shading.
You can play with the stroke aswell, so you can get a softer hit by shortening the stroke.

I personally like to have a big stroke and adjust the stroke with the tube, this way I have more efficiency and torque.

SinnerTattooMachines
11-03-2015, 12:56 PM
Forgot about the shipping!

Registered mail would be 12 euro, which is around 9 pounds.
Delivery around 5 to 7 days.
If you need another shipping service, we can work on that.

Seanaskew19
11-04-2015, 03:10 PM
Cheers, still undecided which machine to get, the majority of the work i do is B/G and could do with another liner, depends on which machine I need to replace first! I'll be in touch.

darkness
11-04-2015, 04:21 PM
do you shade fast and love to work more with a hart hitting and powerfull machine to shade like thunder ,sidewinder go with the liner version - to you love more smooth machines like soft shader or whip -go with the shader. The most they like to shade with bishops or shagbuil ove more the liner too.

Seanaskew19
11-05-2015, 07:20 AM
Thanks for the input darkness, I have 5 machines capable of doing any sort of B/G work, so it would make more sense to go for the liner version, especially seen as I can adjust stroke and play about with it for shading aswell.

darkness
11-06-2015, 04:34 AM
i go always with liners , coils or rotarys - do do all , only for color i go with slower machines

SinnerTattooMachines
11-07-2015, 02:20 PM
Did this today using T-tech carts.

SinnerTattooMachines
12-16-2015, 12:20 PM
Did this with Sinner Nosferatu, still in progress.

slicksteel
04-11-2017, 11:02 AM
Anybody doing work with these machines-got one coming in on a trade.