PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

RolandPacheco
06-14-2011, 04:21 PM
Just wanted to stop lurking and actually introduce myself. I am new to this forum, my name is Roland and I own a tattoo shop on the Big Island of Hawaii in a town called Hawi. I've been utilizing rotary machines in conjunction with my coils for some time although now I am planning to go all rotary and see what happens. I just picked up a Dragonfly and am considering a Centri but want to see more of it in action.

From what I've read, this forum seems like a great place to share ideas as well as expertise and I look forward to being a part of the group!

When I'm not tattooing folks, I like to freedive, restore motorcycles and write.

That's me in a nutshell.

Aloha pumehana!

Roland

www.xisletattoo.com
www.rolandpacheco.com

Administrator
06-14-2011, 04:51 PM
Good to meet you Roland! How you like the dragonfly so far?

RolandPacheco
06-15-2011, 01:18 AM
I haven't had a chance to use it yet; I will in the next day or two, but just from fiddling around with it I can tell that it is a high quality piece of kit! I'll make sure to post a pic of the first tattoo that I do with the machine.

RAYJEFFUS
06-15-2011, 10:46 AM
howdy i think that this is a great place 2

Administrator
06-15-2011, 12:12 PM
I haven't had a chance to use it yet; I will in the next day or two, but just from fiddling around with it I can tell that it is a high quality piece of kit! I'll make sure to post a pic of the first tattoo that I do with the machine.

Cool! Quite a few folks with dragonflys on here, I think you will be right at home.