PDA

View Full Version : Darklab RPG Click - Autoclavable Adjustable Cartridge Grip

fkirons_kayleigh
07-31-2015, 10:57 PM

It's finally here, the Darklab RPG Click, the first autoclavable adjustable cartridge grip!

-Tool-less disassembly allows the grip to be broken down into 4 pieces for complete sterilization with ease.

-Patent Pending Ratchet System allows easy depth adjustment while securely locking into place to prevent unwanted depth adjustment even with the heaviest machines.

-Ergonomic 1" grip provides optimum comfort while tattooing.

-Compatible with all major cartridge systems allowing you the freedom to tattoo with the needles you prefer.

-3mm center bore is compatible with all build in drive-bar style machines.

-Compatible with pinch style and screw on vise styles (The FK Irons screw on vise adaptor will be available for purchase in the next couple of days.)

-Autoclavable Plungered drive bar included with each grip.

-Anodized for durability and available in 7 colors.

Check them out here! (http://www.fkirons.com/shop/cartridge-grips/rpg-click-adjustable-grips-new)

thesmokingmirror
07-31-2015, 11:25 PM
Forum discounts? ;) lol. These look great.

bustitout
08-01-2015, 01:02 PM
Nice! So, in theory, would I be able to purchase one of the vise adaptors and use it with diposible RPGs on a Thunder?

JoeyJimz
08-02-2015, 02:41 AM
Just ordered mine. Life just got easier and hassle free

tys0n
08-04-2015, 04:56 PM
Can't wait to receive mine. Sick of using disposables but didn't wanna buy a normal RPG with the click ones so close to being released.

johndameart
11-06-2015, 09:33 AM
I started using the New RPG click XL grip AND the RPG 2 grips. Hands down, these things are awesome. if you like the rpg disposable youll love the rpg 2 grips. Ive been testing them for a little bit and they are perfect. I like using larger grips as well and the RPG click XL is where its at.

tys0n
11-08-2015, 04:45 PM
Are we going to be able to get the bigger outer grip for the 1" click grip we already bought?? So bummed that i didn't know that was coming out.

Dub_Art
11-25-2015, 01:14 PM
So do you guys wrap and wipe down yours or autoclave between each use? I'm really interested in picking on up. But no longer have access to an autoclave which makes me kinda hesitent.

Patrick
11-26-2015, 12:19 AM
So do you guys wrap and wipe down yours or autoclave between each use? I'm really interested in picking on up. But no longer have access to an autoclave which makes me kinda hesitent.

Just my 2 cents but if you can't autoclave them, you're better off going with disposables. You wouldn't wrap and wipe your standard tubes, would you?

DougHardy
11-28-2015, 07:02 PM

Yeah I'm seconding start using disposable only.

Dub_Art
12-05-2015, 11:46 AM
I do currently. But I know lots of guys who use the cheyyene grips that technically shouldn't be autoclaved which has always kinda weirded me out. So I thought I'd get oppinion on it.

Patrick
12-06-2015, 12:02 AM
Cheyenne grips can be autoclaved. I've been sterilizing all of mine after every tattoo for over 2 years and haven't had any issues.