gangstajay
06-17-2011, 05:30 PM
3076lined with gen 7 and shaded with neo tats and holy smoke wash

The Limey
06-17-2011, 06:14 PM
I'm really digging that Jay!

Mr.Taboo
06-17-2011, 10:27 PM
Looks real good , that spot can be a bitch to get tight sometimes.

gangstajay
06-18-2011, 02:27 AM
thanks !! yes mr. taboo the side is horrible for doing lettering,

Cthulhu73
06-18-2011, 11:57 AM
I love G.R.I.T.S. !

Alie K
06-18-2011, 01:15 PM
Nice job! You using the hard clip on the 7 to line with?

gangstajay
06-18-2011, 01:46 PM
Nice job! You using the hard clip on the 7 to line with?
yes I use the hard clip for line work

elbo
06-18-2011, 02:23 PM
yes I use the hard clip for line work
I use gen 7's alot and find the softer clip better for nice sharp black lines...weird aint it...i like a liner to have as i call it "a bit of back off"..the hard clips dont suit me for lining...but then everyone is different and i really believe the only way is to try things for yourself......nice work and in a place i hate tattooing...

gangstajay
06-19-2011, 10:58 AM
I use gen 7's alot and find the softer clip better for nice sharp black lines...weird aint it...i like a liner to have as i call it "a bit of back off"..the hard clips dont suit me for lining...but then everyone is different and i really believe the only way is to try things for yourself......nice work and in a place i hate tattooing...
its funny cuz yesterday I put the soft clip on to outline with and I hated it..lol very funy how that works., thanks elbo

chris-in-cali
06-19-2011, 02:28 PM
nice work bro....looks like you kept it together on a very hard place to tattoo.

I'm tripping on my gen 7......I get alot of needle wobble and ink creep when I try and compensate for that.
Use three bands to make up for the needle wobble and then get creep.

Just wondering, if you dont mind sharing, how you have yours set up when running the hard clip.
thank you sir, for any response.

gangstajay
06-19-2011, 03:27 PM
nice work bro....looks like you kept it together on a very hard place to tattoo.

I'm tripping on my gen 7......I get alot of needle wobble and ink creep when I try and compensate for that.
Use three bands to make up for the needle wobble and then get creep.

Just wondering, if you dont mind sharing, how you have yours set up when running the hard clip.
thank you sir, for any response.
thanks for the kind words...I dont do any thing special I put my 2 rubber bands as low as I can and some times add a 3rd on in the middle..I will set it up and post a pic my tubes I use have a longer tip then standard tips..that helps alot