PDA

View Full Version : Darklab Screw-on Vise Connector is Here!

fkirons_kayleigh
08-26-2015, 03:24 PM
The new Darklab Screw-on vise connector is finally here! This patent pending collet connector allows the use of the RPG Click (or any other standard backstem style grip) with Hawk-like screw on Vise machines.
They're available now at www.fkirons.com (http://www.fkirons.com), and forum members will receive $10 off with the promo code FORUMCONNECTOR
You can check out a video of the connector in action with an Inkjecta machine on our YouTube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzrPUMe_ZAc)

No Iron Machines
08-26-2015, 04:23 PM
congratulations gaston

kbtat2
08-27-2015, 12:08 AM
Just my luck... Wish I'd seen this before I ordered one. Hahaha!

fkirons_kayleigh
08-27-2015, 12:19 PM
Just my luck... Wish I'd seen this before I ordered one. Hahaha!
No worries, I saw your order and made sure it was taken care of :)

bustitout
08-27-2015, 12:44 PM
I ordered one the first day they came out! Any chance I can get in on the deal? If not, no worries. Just stoked it's out

joelhague
08-28-2015, 06:10 AM
Looks so good on the thunder

kbtat2
08-29-2015, 09:25 AM
No worries, I saw your order and made sure it was taken care of :)

You sure did. Thank you very much, as always, Kayleigh!!

DougHardy
09-01-2015, 12:10 AM
Fits and works PERFECTLY on both my Injekta Flite and Swashdrive compact! I'm incredibly stoked!

eduki
09-03-2015, 02:22 PM
A question about the connector... Is it any problem or limit to adjust the needle hang with regular grips using it more than usual?

Sarenity Tattoo
11-25-2015, 01:02 AM
I got this for my FK click grip to use on my hawk. it does the job but want you to know Gaston that it doesn't pinch the tube quite enough. maybe because of the plastic squeezer part. it makes it hard to adjust the grip sometimes because the tube will slide in this vice. great idea tho and very streamline. I like using the Click grip a lot too! much easier to clean!

brimstonesix
05-14-2016, 05:45 PM
So if I order the Flite V2.1 combo and get this for it do I need to change the spring bar for a different length one,or can I simply slide the cartridge grip up or down to adjust needle protrusion?

fkirons
05-17-2016, 05:20 PM
I got this for my FK click grip to use on my hawk. it does the job but want you to know Gaston that it doesn't pinch the tube quite enough. maybe because of the plastic squeezer part. it makes it hard to adjust the grip sometimes because the tube will slide in this vice. great idea tho and very streamline. I like using the Click grip a lot too! much easier to clean!

We noticed that there is some inconsistency on the threads of the how some have more threading some other have less. What you can do is wrap one lop of take around the tube to make the collet expand further therefore adjusting with less turn of the chuck. Feel free to drop us a line at [email protected] with any question.

fkirons
05-17-2016, 05:21 PM
So if I order the Flite V2.1 combo and get this for it do I need to change the spring bar for a different length one,or can I simply slide the cartridge grip up or down to adjust needle protrusion?

You don't need to change anything. This grip was designed to work with the Inkecta in fact Inkjecta carries our grips as well and we made sure both of our products are fully compatible.

brimstonesix
05-17-2016, 06:02 PM
You don't need to change anything. This grip was designed to work with the Inkecta in fact Inkjecta carries our grips as well and we made sure both of our products are fully compatible.
Awesome,thank you.