PDA

View Full Version : Tattooed Pirate Products Discounts

tattooedpirate2
06-20-2011, 03:21 PM
I will be doing discounts on certain machines each month starting in July. Said discounts will be for members of the forum and a second discount to people who already own Tattooed Pirate equipment. Each machine will have a different discount depending on the cost to manufacture said machine. Inside the USA shipping will be free on orders. The artist will have to email me once I post the machine to find out the discount.

Administrator
06-20-2011, 03:25 PM
If you need to confirm usernames and emails for this let me know.

gangstajay
06-20-2011, 05:11 PM
I will be doing discounts on certain machines each month starting in July. Said discounts will be for members of the forum and a second discount to people who already own Tattooed Pirate equipment. Each machine will have a different discount depending on the cost to manufacture said machine. Inside the USA shipping will be free on orders. The artist will have to email me once I post the machine to find out the discount.
thats good shit , been wanting a machine from you..just dont know which one..so I will keep looking for your post

spoonertattoos
06-21-2011, 01:56 AM
are you going to post them to the forum to let us know or is it going to be on your site?

tattooedpirate2
06-21-2011, 10:23 AM
The posts will be both on the site and the forum. I am on the forum at least once a day so its easy to post the upcoming sales discount and which machine.