PDA

View Full Version : Thinner inks

chris-in-cali
11-23-2015, 03:06 PM
Yo fellas...i have been using electric ink for the last 3 years....personally, i love it
But want to expand my color choices a bit

Any one recommend some solid ink that is a thinner consitency?
electric is super thin, and what im kinda looking for

Thanks for any replies!

jasonadelinia
11-23-2015, 04:57 PM
Arcane ink is amazing and all the brand is as thin as black. I wish they stocked it in the UK!

nivek
11-27-2015, 10:12 AM
Fantasia nice and thin good mixing ink. I use mostly fusion and eternal -but some of the colors are thicker for sure. The fantasia colours I use are pretty thing as are a few of the dermaglo.

OwlsDen
11-27-2015, 12:23 PM
Cheyenne Ink is pretty thin and surprisingly pretty solid pigment. I have had a few colors around and have recently put a few to use and have been very happy with the results.

chris-in-cali
11-27-2015, 04:23 PM
awesome….thanks guys…..i will look into them all

tatu richie
11-29-2015, 12:46 AM
Yo fellas...i have been using electric ink for the last 3 years....personally, i love it
But want to expand my color choices a bit

Any one recommend some solid ink that is a thinner consitency?
electric is super thin, and what im kinda looking for

Thanks for any replies!

hands down the best i have ever used is world famous inks, top fuckin notch man. very easy to work with, damn makes tattooing fun again. check out the artists that use world famous, its insane the talent that is getting down with it

joelhague
11-29-2015, 02:31 AM
Starbrite

Mog
11-29-2015, 06:27 AM
I've been enjoying pinching my colleagues World Famous Inks- plan to replace all my fusion with it when I'm back from maternity leave- I'm sick of chucking out dried out half bottles of fusion. Colour range is excellent too, although supply to uk a bit sporadic from what I've seen.

tatu richie
11-30-2015, 12:47 AM
I've been enjoying pinching my colleagues World Famous Inks- plan to replace all my fusion with it when I'm back from maternity leave- I'm sick of chucking out dried out half bottles of fusion. Colour range is excellent too, although supply to uk a bit sporadic from what I've seen.
they do a bit of conventions all through europe, and world famous, is big overb there, so im sure companies carry there ink

Lehmham
11-30-2015, 08:21 AM
Arcane is top for me! I found mixing with intenze or Eternal easier. But arcanes are worth the Money. Very easy to put into the Skin and healing results are amazing!

Bishopbyname
11-30-2015, 08:38 AM

The full range will be available from Starr as of December i believe! :D

Cyberitual
11-30-2015, 11:14 AM
FORMULA 51 just renewed the whole line up with ink that will not dry up at all. Its called "The Formula" I have not tried it yet but only hear its a true pleasure to work with. My lot is on the way so i will post again once i use them.

Mog
12-01-2015, 03:28 PM
they do a bit of conventions all through europe, and world famous, is big overb there, so im sure companies carry there ink
Yeah a couple do but whenever I've tried to buy they've been out of two thirds of the colours.
Good news on Starr :)

jasonadelinia
12-01-2015, 06:38 PM
Just a quick pointer. I think I remebr it saying world famous are suitable for vegans, but I'm pretty sure they have shellac in which is not suitable for use for vegans. Only a heads up as im not sure you may or may not get requests for
that. I'm not 100% but think I remember that from somewhere

chris-in-cali
12-01-2015, 10:39 PM
hell ya guys....just awesome responses...thank you!!
is world famous a thinner ink?

tatu richie
12-02-2015, 01:54 AM
Yeah a couple do but whenever I've tried to buy they've been out of two thirds of the colours.
Good news on Starr :)
yea im sure, lou tells me how fast they sell out, its crazy. im the rep here in the states with scotty and we are gonna be doing atleast 60 shows between us both

tatu richie
12-02-2015, 01:56 AM
Just a quick pointer. I think I remebr it saying world famous are suitable for vegans, but I'm pretty sure they have shellac in which is not suitable for use for vegans. Only a heads up as im not sure you may or may not get requests for
that. I'm not 100% but think I remember that from somewhere
i do know it is vegan but i will ask about shellac and confirm with you, ive actually seen a couple artists drink the ink to prove a point

tatu richie
12-02-2015, 01:58 AM
hell ya guys....just awesome responses...thank you!!
is world famous a thinner ink?
yes thinner but not watery at all, very easy and pleasant to work with