PDA

View Full Version : Stigma cartridge system

arte
01-27-2016, 01:01 PM
Hello everyone ,
Is anyone coming to the Milan tattoo convention? Stigma Rotary will introduce at the show a complete new cartridge system , if you visit the show please visit our booth to get information about the new system.

Thanks guys ,

Artemis

Bishopbyname
01-27-2016, 03:23 PM
Looking forward to the news on this one. Cartridges are the future for sure!

bluerocker
01-28-2016, 03:02 AM
come on arte....gis a lil sneak peak at it :)

arte
01-29-2016, 09:58 AM
Hi guys ,
Well it is a complete new system , different than Cheyenne style ,our new cartridge system includes safer cartridges,safer grips , 3 new Stigma cartridge dedicated machines plus 3 new hybrid machines for standard needles and our cartridge grips as well.

We didn’t want to just make Cheyenne style machines and cartridges so we developed our own Stigma system with very high hygienic standards.
The Stigma cartridge system is an ultra hygienic dual sealed system . Cartridges and grips seal together so there is no leak into the machine or grip neither inside the grip nor outside between cartridge and grip.
The cartridges have a special inner and outer trap design that prevents liquids from flowing upwards plus a rubber seal cup on the top .

Cartridges have spring return system instead of rubber which provides much more uniform tension and more efficiency especially when lining.
Precise construction with thin profile tips.
For the start we have 70 configurations of premium quality tattoo needles.
Thanks for looking.

Artemis

bluerocker
01-29-2016, 11:33 AM
wow...raising the bar again!!! so when can we get our mits on these then dude?

arte
01-29-2016, 12:38 PM
Sorry about this but I need to post this again because of some problem with the color of the font.

Well it is a complete new system , different than Cheyenne style , our new cartridge system includes safer cartridges , safer grips , 3 new Stigma cartridge dedicated machines plus 3 new hybrid machines for standard needles and our cartridge grips as well.

We didn’t want to just make Cheyenne style machines and cartridges so we developed our own Stigma system with very high hygienic standards.
The Stigma cartridge system is an ultra hygienic dual sealed system . Cartridges and grips seal together so there is no leak into the machine or grip neither inside the grip nor outside between cartridge and grip.

The cartridges have a special inner and outer trap design that prevents liquids from flowing upwards plus a rubber seal cup
on the top .
Cartridges have spring return system instead of rubber which provides much more uniform tension and more efficiency especially when lining.
For the start we have 70 configurations of premium quality tattoo needles.
Thanks for looking ,

Artemis

arte
01-29-2016, 01:00 PM
Bluerocker the 2 new hybrid machines ( Beast v2 & Jet ) are ready and on assembly now ,our distributors will get them in about one month , the third hybrid machine ( Prodigy v2 ) will be available in two months , the 3 cartridge dedicated machines plus the grips and all the cartridge needle configurations available in April.
I will post pictures of the new products next week.
Thanks ,
Artemis

brandonmull
01-29-2016, 02:30 PM
Interested in what these are like!

deeptat2
01-29-2016, 03:02 PM
DaVinci cartridge needles ?

thesmokingmirror
01-29-2016, 03:45 PM
Awesome, Any news on the Swashdrive Brush?!

Ofeloner
01-29-2016, 04:23 PM
Post some pictures of themzz beasts!!!

nouveau
01-30-2016, 01:19 AM
Awesome, Any news on the Swashdrive Brush?!

I'm lost... Where did the swash question come from ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellraiser6662
01-30-2016, 05:51 AM
Sounds expensive carts? Prices?

arte
01-30-2016, 07:36 AM
The cartridges are made in Europe , the prices differ a little bit , it depends on which needle configuration , but an average price is 17 Euro for a box of 10.
We will post pictures next week ( we reasons for this ) and real soon we will post detailed information , pictures and videos of everything.

Feel free to ask .

Thanks,

Artemis

OwlsDen
01-30-2016, 11:24 AM
Samples to try the system out? Will you have disposable tubes too? Or will this work with any existing systems?

arte
01-30-2016, 02:49 PM
Hi OwlsDen,

Yes we will have two different sample boxes of 10 mixed cartridges each box for 17 Euro each sample box.
We make also disposable adjustable grips in two different versions , the Stigma version for the Stigma cartridge dedicated machines and also the Universal version for all standard coil and rotary machines.
So if you buy a box of Universal disposable grips and one cartridge sample box then you can try the cartridges for very little money.
Our system is different than the Cheyenne style system so they are not compatible.
The first reason we did it that is because we respect the patents of Cheyenne , and the other reason is that we wanted to create an new Ultra Hygienic system.

ATS
01-30-2016, 04:47 PM
Are those prices inc IVA?
What variations are you going to offering in your sample boxes?
How many disposable grips (and what size) come in a box, and at what price?
Looking forward to checking these out!

throwhammers
01-31-2016, 02:29 AM
I'm more interested to see the new machines...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

arte
01-31-2016, 05:17 AM
ATS , the prices are excluding vat. Sample Box 1 will contain a mix of round liners and shaders , Sample Box 2 will contain a mix of magnums , if you need detailed lists please let me know.
Disposable grips have 26 mm diameter , they are fully adjustable , have a soft rubber grip , come in two versions ( Universal and Stigma ) , contain 12 pieces per box . The Universal cost 20 Euro per box , and the Stigma version cost 22 Euro per box.

throwhammers , next week we will post pictures and technical specks for the first two hybrid machines and the cartridges.

Thanks ,

Artemis

hellraiser6662
01-31-2016, 07:13 AM
So for example I've got a flite v2 that the cheyenne grip screws on to. Do you need a adapter to use your universal grips? Plus does the same goes if you have a cheyenne machine ?

arte
01-31-2016, 07:25 AM
Hi hellraiser ,
Our grips and cartridges are in purpose not compatible with the Cheyenne style vices .
You can use our Universal grips with any conventional style vice for standard grips.

Thanks ,

Artemis

hellraiser6662
02-01-2016, 01:17 PM
So when can we get our hands on the carts and standard grips In Europe ?
.. well I think you are missing on a trick if you can't use them with the cheyenne style vices. Flite v2, fkiron, plus others use that style... I know you can get adapters to convert to normal vice but the pushrods might be then to small to use. I know you are trying to push to use your machines but it would be good to catch that market as well, all bases covered and all that. People are gagging for a new cart that's better than t-tech or has a better quality than cheyenne for less money. Most carts are repackaged Chinese crap...

arte
02-02-2016, 04:09 PM
Hi hellraiser6662 ,

They are in production now , dealers should have them in about 2~3 months.
To make this kind of adapter would cause patent conflicts , I know what you mean with catch the market but we are not going to make any adapter before Cheyennes patents expire.

Thanks ,

Artemis

hellraiser6662
02-02-2016, 07:46 PM
Cool ... I'll keep a eye out... or get a Chinese company to make your adapters under some weird name haha "ohpong adapters" turn your cheyenne threaded vice to hold normal grips... haha good luck with it...

Mission Tattoo
02-03-2016, 12:38 AM
Any pictures or videos of this machine?

joelhague
02-03-2016, 03:57 PM
I am pretty damn exacted for this so I will start saving now . please give us some pics to drool over arte

arte
02-03-2016, 05:00 PM
Hi guys , I am leaving now for the Milan convention , I will post pictures , videos and technical specs when I am back on Tuesday,
Thanks,
Artemis

Zapp
02-10-2016, 09:52 AM
Arte,we are waiting :-)

arte
02-10-2016, 10:42 AM
Hi Zapp ,

I know , sorry about this , Tomorrow I will post pictures and info here on the forum and on Stigmas facebook.
This weekend I will post a video of John Maxx using the Stigma Bullet and the new Stigma Beast with our new cartridge system.
Thanks ,
Artemis

Zapp
02-10-2016, 04:56 PM
Hallo Atermis,
Ja bitte.
Grüsse,Zapp

acink
02-11-2016, 01:56 PM
Just been looking at the facebook page very interesting only thing is it just me or do they look like spray guns lol,

arte
02-11-2016, 02:29 PM
2947229473Hi guys ,

This is a prototype of the Bullet and some cartridges , they are in production now , we will start selling them in 3 months , we don't know exactly the price yet but soon we will .
The cartridges will cost between 16 and 19 Euros per box of 10.
Here some more info :
Stigma Cartridge dedicated machine
Detachable motor
Choose between 4,5 Watt , 5 Watt Brushless , 6 Watt , 10 Watt Motor-Plugs
Adjustable stoke from 3mm to 4mm
Solid hit
Grip comes in 8 different colors
Grip seals with Cartridge
Sealed Cartridges
Round Cartridges come in Dark Green color

Flat Cartridges come in Dark Red color

70 needle configurations of Premium Quality
Comes in May 2016

Professional pictures , videos and information will be announced soon.

Thanks,
Artemis

arte
02-11-2016, 02:31 PM
29474 STIGMA NEURO

Detachable motor
Adjustable Give
Comes in May 2016

arte
02-11-2016, 02:32 PM
29475 STIGMA SOLDIER

5 Watt Brushless Maxon Motor
Solid hit
Comes in May 2016

arte
02-11-2016, 02:33 PM
29476 STIGMA BEAST V2

Works with standard needles and Stigmas new Advanced , Dual sealed Cartridge System
Detachable motor
Choose between Stroke Excenters
Solid hit
Easy set up

Comes by the end of February 2016

arte
02-11-2016, 02:35 PM
29477 STIGMA JET MACHINES

Works with standard needles and Stigmas new Advanced , Dual sealed Cartridge System
Comes in two versions
Standard version with 4,5 Watt Swiss Motor and 3,5 mm stroke
Power version with 6 Watt Swiss Motor and 4 mm stroke
Solid hit
Easy set up

Comes by the end of February 2016

Thanks ,
Artemis

brandonmull
02-11-2016, 02:44 PM
Holy hell!!!

artoftatt2
02-11-2016, 02:57 PM
So your cart specific machines only work with your needles?

arte
02-11-2016, 03:16 PM
Hi artoftatt2,
Yes they work only with our cartridges , this is a new cartridge system ( not cheyenne style ) if you have a little time please read from the beginning , there is some information you may want to know.
Thanks,
Artemis

asA
02-11-2016, 03:24 PM
Daang. That's a ton of machines all this year...

hellraiser6662
02-11-2016, 05:59 PM
Is it the same motor plug that fits them all. Apart from jet/soldier... So all you need to but is one machine with plug then just buy the body's of the other machines? Looks alot of machines. Plus 4 different motor plugs I'm confused already. But I like the idea of the carts they look nice. But what makes them different to say t-tech carts. Well apart from the seals/spring i believe which you have mentioned. The needles the thing that does the job. Have they have been shaped any different? I've been mircoscoping needles lately and to be honest there isn't much difference between them not to pay £8 box to £30 box.

artoftatt2
02-11-2016, 06:31 PM
I was really hoping for something different with all these but I don't see anything that's not already available. And I like specific needle groupings from different cart suppliers which are a third of the price of your carts.. I can't buy into a monopoly .. Good luck with your endevours..

Ofeloner
02-11-2016, 10:37 PM
Beautiful!

joelhague
02-11-2016, 10:55 PM
Looks very high end . love it. Worried about price for us Canadians ordering those carts but damn I would tattoo with that thing all day if it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg

arte
02-12-2016, 04:45 AM
Yes all machines and motor-plugs are compatible so it is possible to use all the machine bodies with one motor . We have different motors with different power and torque plus the Brushless for longer lasting , most artists tend to prefer stronger motors for lining and weaker motors for shading , the benefit is that you can plug the motor of your choice.
The main difference with our cartridge system is that it is dual sealed , the cartridges are sealed plus they seal with the grip when they are plugged in , this makes them more safe as you can understand , there is no leak into the machine or grip neither inside the grip nor outside between cartridge and grip. The cartridges have a special inner and outer design to prevent liquids from flowing upwards.
The flat cartridges have slightly curved tips so that you can use the edges of the magnums more effectively this works great with soft edge and straight magnums.
You can also twist ( rotate ) the cartridges in any direction which makes them more comfortable to work with magnums.
Our curved magnums are a little less curved than most of the needles out there , many well known artists I spoke to prefer them this way.
After a lot of research we found the right taper lengths and soldering end points to suit most artists.
Cartridges have very delicate thin profile tips for precision.
There are a lot of cheap cartridges out there now but you can't compare them. The demand for good quality is enormous , even the most expensive cartridges raise their sales because of the huge demand , it doesn't mater if the tattoo will cost you 2~3 Euros U.S.D more or less , most important is to enjoy your equipment and care for your customers safety.
Monopoly is if you have no choices . We wish more manufacturers will find the guts to create more and different kinds of cartridge systems to improve them and stop monopoly.

Thanks ,

Artemis

artoftatt2,

Thanks,
Artemis

hellraiser6662
02-12-2016, 06:39 AM
I'm going to have ago with the carts for sure. Any pics of the universal grip or disposable ones? Well its good to see a European country producing good products. As the price of shipping from the US has gone though the roof. Us in Europe need to look closer a field now. Your machines look good but I'm using the flitev2 which I find is the all singing and dancing machine with out the hassles of buying different motors. Now I've got to wait to use your carts with it... So you looking about may to get the carts and grips then? And is the supply going to be good. I don't want to get into these to then find every thing is out of stock. Cheyenne has been a bugger for that. Not so much t-tech.

Lehmham
02-12-2016, 07:19 AM
So i'm happy to see These.. I udersand the pricing for carts! And for sure most of us will pay a Little more for better Quality. I've been testing lots of carts.. WASP, EZ, T-Tech, Cheyenne and Gravit... But there are some with very poor Quality. Every Artist says for Tattoos "you get what you pay" and imo it's the same with the needles/carts. I will defenitly look for the bullet, since i love my Cheyenne Pen..

eduki
02-12-2016, 08:59 AM
That's an awesome info about the carts variety and quality, if prices are a bit higher but the quality is paired with price, it's not a problem. The only "negative" point if I can say it, it's that they are not compatible with the already available cart grips system, so we might buy them just for using them with the Stigmas. I suppose that you are just going to build carts for your own system... Or is there any thought about a future compatible cartridge from your company?

Enviado desde mi SM-P600 mediante Tapatalk

Brian Russell
02-12-2016, 12:57 PM
I've been a big Stigma user/collector for quite some time now. All of the new ones look great! But I have to agree with artoftatt2, Not being able to get carts for it here in the states? I'll just have to pass on those. Kudos to you and what you are doing, but I feel most people in the states will feel the same way. I like the idea of the sealed system, but lets be honest with ourselves for a minute. If you are using more than one cart per tattoo, as most do, the unused carts will be touched on the stem and lay on a contaminated surface making it no cleaner or safer than anything else. Why does no one else seem to realize that fact?

artoftatt2
02-12-2016, 03:27 PM
Agrred☝️☝☝

arte
02-12-2016, 04:37 PM
Hellraiser6662 , I can post a picture of the universal grip tomorrow , the disposables are on production right now , we did some changes lately so I do not have the final product ready to show you right now but I should have them next month and then I will post pictures. If your Flitev2 has a standard vice then you can use it with our universal grips. All the package will be ready in 3 months , the supply will be good , we are not going to release the system before we can deliver.

eduki , we do not plan to make Cheyenne style products.

Brian Russell ,our cartridge system will be available also in the U.S.A soon for fair prices. We know what you mean with the unused carts but it is not the same as when the system leaks everywhere. We all must be carefully with what we are doing , we did our part and created the safest system , even more safe than this would be a disposable machine , but who would pay let say 50 U.S.D for a bad disposable machine ?

Artemis

slicksteel
02-12-2016, 11:40 PM
I hope you still keep in production the amen-a amazing liner every one should own! as well as the prodigy -a true power house that can pack and shade like no other. all of your new machines look very well thought out and designed -I am glad to see stigma take the reigns up once again and do amazing things!!

arte
02-13-2016, 05:49 AM
Thanks slicksteel ,
The new Prodigy V2 is in production right now , I will post pictures and info in two weeks , the new version has the same vice type as the new Beast and the Jet so it can accept standard grips but also our Stigma cartridge grips , it has the same give system as the first version as this can perform softer than all the other systems that I know of , plus optimized for cartridges.

Artemis

arte
02-13-2016, 12:57 PM

Here are the grips for the Stigma cartridges , both Universal and Stigma versions.
We make also grips with silicone sleeve for softer feel in two different diameters , also fully adjustable disposables with rubber cover , as soon as they get ready I will post pictures.
Thanks ,
Artemis

hellraiser6662
02-13-2016, 01:23 PM
Can they be taken apart to be autoclaved?

arte
02-13-2016, 02:43 PM
Hi hellraiser6662 , they can be autoclaved but they can not be taken apart.

Artemis

No Iron Machines
02-13-2016, 03:11 PM
HEY ARTEMIS, how about Cheyenne, not gonna start something against your grip and cartridge ? same they done with T-TECH ?
u still the Rotary King.....

No Iron Machines
02-13-2016, 03:27 PM
now i understand, u create your complete system, so no problem with Cheyenne, cool, u make the revolution of Cartridge System...u the man

asA
02-14-2016, 10:36 AM
Just a minor gripe... but why in the hell is every rotary machine coming out called the "bullet" there is like 4 companies making a dirrect drive machine called the bullet... nedz pen is called the bullet.... stigmas machine.. bullet.. isn't it in companies best interest not to just all use the same name for their machines?

arte
02-14-2016, 01:29 PM
Hi Denis No Iron Machines , where have you been lately?

asA , after I saw this I got a shock , I searched the net before I gave the name to this machine and now I searched again but I can not find another machine called the Bullet , Neds pen style machine is called MR03.
Would you please show me one?

Thanks

Artemis

asA
02-14-2016, 03:42 PM

Probably not the best photos.. but here ya go.

asA
02-14-2016, 03:42 PM
Dunno why it posts in such low res.

arte
02-14-2016, 04:02 PM
Thanks aSA , I didn't know this one exists , hmm.

Artemis

Panos tattoo
02-14-2016, 05:44 PM
so just call it (σφαιρα) sfera.>>>means bullet in Greek for everyone who is wondering.
Αρτεμις,καλη τυχη με τα καινουρια προϊοντα.;)

onechance
02-15-2016, 06:15 AM
you should call the pen the grenate it looks like one

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Bishopbyname
02-15-2016, 01:08 PM
exciting times! :D

slicksteel
05-09-2016, 06:33 PM
Will the jet and beast fit the fkirons click grip that i allready have?

arte
05-10-2016, 03:11 AM
Hi slicksteel,
Yes you can use your fkirons click grip with any standard 8mm vice .
The Stigma Jet , Beast v2 and Prodigy are hybrid machines to accept both the standard 8mm grips and needles and also the new Stigma style grips and cartridges.
The Stigma Jet , Jet-Power and the Beast v2 will be available by the end of May , and the Prodigy V2 by the 15nth of June.
Thanks,
Artemis

hellraiser6662
05-10-2016, 06:01 AM
When can we get hold of the new carts.?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

arte
05-10-2016, 07:31 AM
Hi hellraiser6662
Right now we create stock to have enough cartridges and don't have any availability problem afterwards.
In two months we will launch the new cartridge system including 3 new cartridge dedicated machines plus Aluminum click grips and disposable adjustable grips , altogether at the same time in July.
Thanks,
Artemis

Bishopbyname
08-07-2016, 03:25 PM
When are the cartridge specific machines out Arte?

arte
08-08-2016, 08:52 AM
Hi Bishopname ,
It is going to be on the end of September , most of the new products are ready except of the Soldier machine , we are waiting now for some delayed parts for this machine to come in and to start to assemble.
By the end of August we will post here a presentation video about the new Stigma dual sealed cartridge system , stay tuned .
Thanks,
Artemis

Bishopbyname
08-08-2016, 03:46 PM
Hi Bishopname ,
It is going to be on the end of September , most of the new products are ready except of the Soldier machine , we are waiting now for some delayed parts for this machine to come in and to start to assemble.
By the end of August we will post here a presentation video about the new Stigma dual sealed cartridge system , stay tuned .
Thanks,
Artemis

Thanks for the info arte! Can't wait!

Butternuts
08-30-2016, 02:56 PM
Show us the vid!