PDA

View Full Version : Truly red with DragonFly

foxxmax
06-26-2011, 10:43 PM
hi every one i am kinda new in the forum and also in the profession so every coment will be very welcome and any advice will me very apreciate

thos are make by the dragonefly
see ya

spoonertattoos
06-27-2011, 01:41 AM
cool designs. Reminds me of buena vista tattoo club. heard of them?

Alie K
06-27-2011, 10:49 AM
[QUOTE=foxxmax;10900]hi every one i am kinda new in the forum and also in the profession so every coment will be very welcome and any advice will me very apreciate [QUOTE]

Looks great - black and red always look good together. My advice might be to be careful with your details if you want your tattoos to look good over the years. Especially the second one - you have some very small lettering (which you did very nicely) and some 'cutout' lettering where it's skin-colored. Consider doing lettering a little bit larger (and use small groupings - 3r maximum) and leave a little more skin open when you are doing the cutouts. That way, you'll still be able to read it easily for many years to come. :)

peter clements
06-27-2011, 02:54 PM
You've done a very good job. Alie's advice is sound of course,however, sometimes the client may insist on certain things.

slicksteel
06-27-2011, 04:24 PM
love the first one ! like the second one but wish the pin nib.shaft area was a bit bigger and yea the lettering just a tad big so its more legible and will hold up but like peter said some times its what the client wants-althoe its up to you to steer them the right way.
Overall nice work!

gravyray
06-27-2011, 10:24 PM
cool designs. Reminds me of buena vista tattoo club. heard of them?

yep........

foxxmax
06-27-2011, 11:04 PM
hello spooner i didnt know them but hell yeah its very impressive work and its exactly the kind of art i like thx you very much

love the first one ! like the second one but wish the pin nib.shaft area was a bit bigger and yea the lettering just a tad big so its more legible and will hold up but like peter said some times its what the client wants-althoe its up to you to steer them the right way.
Overall nice work!

thx for this advise next time i will put the design here before to have also some feed back

Looks great - black and red always look good together. My advice might be to be careful with your details if you want your tattoos to look good over the years. Especially the second one - you have some very small lettering (which you did very nicely) and some 'cutout' lettering where it's skin-colored. Consider doing lettering a little bit larger (and use small groupings - 3r maximum) and leave a little more skin open when you are doing the cutouts. That way, you'll still be able to read it easily for many years to come. :)yes thx for the advice for the tiny detail i used the 3round needle and try to turn up the voltage, make the pressure harder and try to dont push the needle too much (as less as possible) cause it looks lie blury ( let me know if i am wrong) and for the first tattoo its the first time i used the very red from fusion and wooooow this ink is magic it stay a way more easaly and its very intence anyway thx you for the advice and i will keep sending new stuff and watch your stuff se see how you work