PDA

View Full Version : Centri Evader

Jesse Phillips
06-21-2016, 10:47 PM
Im considering buying one of these. Anyone care to chime in? 9v, 12v?
pros, cons?

reigningink
06-22-2016, 03:03 AM
I have the 12v version. Its a really solid machine. Very unique hit. Lite weight and well built. The only com I have is that it is a bit too slow for my handspeed. I figure the 9v version would be a better fit for me personally. I hear it's faster and more powerful.

jasonadelinia
06-22-2016, 07:48 AM
I have both. It's strange because to me the 12v seems to hit harder, which I'm not sure why, but I prefer the 12v personally. I seem to be able to saturate better and faster with it. It's an amazing machine either way! Gets it in with very little to no redness. Worth trying out!

Jesse Phillips
06-23-2016, 09:01 PM
Only two weighing in, huh? I think Ill pass. I tried asking the guy that makes them a few straight forward questions a while back and didnt get very clear answers. Yes I saw the video....

Cyberitual
06-24-2016, 04:24 AM
It's a tattoo machine. Maybe one day I will make a clear one...

Jesse Phillips
06-25-2016, 12:37 AM
Yes its a tattoo machine and we know they all run differently. I once asked you if they perform well with thick powder based pigment and you replied by asking if I had watched the video, which does not answer that question. Im wary of those who answer questions with questions. You invented something new. It certainly looks amazing aesthetically , and that is one of your advertised selling points. I buy machines to Make me money. Im a tattooer, not a fashon model. So dont treat me like Im clueless because I refuse to accept your contraption at face value. I still might buy one someday if I can ever get an answer to my question.

brandonmull
06-25-2016, 02:00 PM
i had one of the v2s, it ran really smooth, I tattooed myself with it and was the least painful machine I have ever been tattooed with. I really liked it for shading and coloring with.

Cyberitual
06-25-2016, 04:10 PM
If you use dry powdered pigments you simply turn it up like any other machine to push the mud at a pace you so choose. Its a fully adjustable machine, you adjust it to any situation you put yourself in.

Jesse Phillips
07-02-2016, 10:19 PM
If you use dry powdered pigments you simply turn it up like any other machine to push the mud at a pace you so choose. Its a fully adjustable machine, you adjust it to any situation you put yourself in.
Thank you. Looking forward to acquiring one someday.

joelhague
07-03-2016, 05:11 AM
I got a chance to plug in a centri and run it and I was blown away by this machine all I could think is how original and what an amazing design it was I would love to have one in my line up in the future. The coil like hit of these machines is unmatched . the centri is truly one of the most innovative machine I have seen from any tattoo machine company . way to go mike you make some bad ass tools.!