PDA

View Full Version : Bishop Magi cam/bearing seperation

Mexicomike99
10-18-2016, 05:08 PM
I was just curious if anyone else has had an issue with their cam/bearing separating from each other during use. I was pulling a line with mine today, at 9.5v, and it just popped apart. Just curious if this is a common problem or if its a fluke accident. I feel like my machine has a curse on it though:rolleyes:. First the name badges randomly fell off and now this happens. I might need to bust the sage out and have a purification ceremony on it. Any input would be great. Thanks in advance everyone.

hellraiser6662
10-19-2016, 04:38 AM
Im flite has done the same thing. The cams are very simlar. What i done was use a little super glue or you can use a bearing fix to hold it in place. Carefull you dont get the glue into the bearing though.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Jack Steel
10-19-2016, 07:58 AM
use red loctite , it's pretty strong to hold , not normal super glue or you'll never be able to seperate it again

Tane
10-19-2016, 03:13 PM
My flite did it also, same kind of cam. Contacted inkjecta, they didnt reply to email but got a new cam in the mail next week.

hellraiser6662
10-19-2016, 06:59 PM
I did find the bearing size in the uk and now i just replace the bearing and its only £3. If you have some of the 1st flite cams they have the centre out, so popping the bearing out it easy.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk