PDA

View Full Version : Centri Evader 2

Cyberitual
01-11-2017, 01:49 AM
Pre-Orders are now available :D30239 Orders will start shipping mid March 2017 in the order received. Thanks for looking!
www.centritattoo.com/shop

brandonmull
01-11-2017, 11:13 AM
what has been changed on these models?

Jesse Phillips
01-11-2017, 03:12 PM
what has been changed on these models?
Yes, aside from the frame how will its performance differ?

Cyberitual
01-12-2017, 01:38 PM
the sway bar is under the frame, smaller and lighter. The cam is smaller and lighter with a better level of balance making the machine run faster and smoother. The adjuster is smooth like the Cobra 2 and the frame has been stretched 3/16 to help with the variety of tubes that are not all the same in length. It will push carts like the Cobra2 does with the removable magnet for those with heavy carts. It can be tron modded like the Cobra 2. Overall this is a large update for this series.

Cyberitual
01-12-2017, 01:42 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOv2ABxlPPS/?taken-by=centritattoomachines

brandonmull
01-12-2017, 03:06 PM
sounds cool!

jasonadelinia
01-14-2017, 03:12 AM
Hey Mike. When does the pre order deal end? Also will you have different volt motors or a set one? Cheers.

Cyberitual
01-16-2017, 12:19 AM
I will end it the first week of March. It will have one option only for the voltage. Im messing with the options and will provide the best one.

Cyberitual
05-19-2017, 11:18 PM
The wait is over.

rollhard
05-20-2017, 09:39 AM
not for my cord that died one week into usage, that you said you would replace. see that's the shit that chaps my ass. i buy 3 cords from you, knowing they were a gimmick but one with lights! they all have this super money back bullshit and when one dies with less than 20 hrs on it, nothing i get nothing but a email of promises. be pisssed all you want or anyone else for that matter but all of these machines feel like we are beta testers for you to say you build machines and gear. i say buyer beware

Cyberitual
05-20-2017, 12:13 PM
Yes you brought up a good point, Buyer Beware! Please read warranty info before you make your purchase. All products must be returned in order to receive a replacement or repair. I have not seen a broken cord arrive at my shop yet. Otherwise people can claim broken shit all day and i sent out replacements and they turn around and sell them... Maybe this is how a beta company operates, but not a professional one like mine. As for you feeling like a beta tester, maybe its because your not open to learning my system, you rather have a machine with little to no options just plug and play. Then again you might be one of those who needs to run the machine hella fast at high volts and thats were everything goes wrong. Maybe your cord got wet from being sprayed on, but the builder is always the fault. You can get mad too if you like, I know most tattoo artist dont even set them selves up or break down, they leave to some young kid who is not so familiar as to what should be cleaned and how, they just know they need to sterilize everything, and in doing so ruin alot of good shit. So maybe i made a faulty cable, maybe you broke the cable, either way i cant fix it if i dont have it.
http://www.centritattoo.com/warranty

So who wants to be a beta tester? Got a new machine out called the Evader2, Its magnetic driven, a technology thats been around for 5 years in our industry. Be the first!!!!

rollhard
05-20-2017, 02:01 PM
Man I have a email saying not to send it back asking which color I wanted no worries . I said any I got none? No worries man I get it you got a business to run. By the way I didn't even read your post as I figured it was all fluff or whatever like the cord thing. Good luck man I really do wish you the best with your newest launch and hope you make a million gabillon dollars !!! Namasté

painman
05-23-2017, 12:07 PM
Tomorrow I´ll get mine! Can´t wait!

Cyberitual
05-23-2017, 02:02 PM
http://www.centritattoo.com/productinfo