PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried the Paulo Cruzes Propen?

lindseydreadfuls
01-12-2017, 02:41 PM
I'm having a hard time finding any reviews but I'm super curious. They are beautiful at the very least:

Butternuts
01-12-2017, 10:13 PM
I messaged him about them on facebook asking the differences between this pen and what is already on the market and got this back.

"What is completely different? A pen is a pen, it cannot be completely different that is impossible. Most pens will be pens and look like pens, just like girls look like girls and boys like boys, unless you are living in thailand.

Our PROPEN has a reinforced mabushi motor that is made for us. Our Grip has been engineered to accept all cartridge brands, our stroke is 3.5mm, the plunger can adjust the needle depth up to 4 mm.

It is a TRUE BEAUTY.

It is on PROMO right this time at £269.89 delivered.

The PROPEN is delivered with a FREE connection cable, a stand and lots of love, this PROPEN has been blessed with a magic spell."

It's made with love and has magic powers I guess.

hellraiser6662
01-13-2017, 04:18 AM
More than likely hes saying its a chinesse made rip off and hes just made it look nice... haha ive spoken to him a while ago and bought some rca clip cords from him and didnt understand why you would put ferrite magnets to clean up the elec supply to the rotary motor. Very weird attitude.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Zapp
01-13-2017, 06:42 AM
Original Text from him !

PRICE IS: £723.98 GPB

Great British Pounds

Is the Price OK?

hellraiser6662
01-13-2017, 08:44 AM
Is that for 3 of them haha you got to be mad to pay that for a machine.. does it tattoo for you and get the customers in and mop the floor...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Zapp
01-13-2017, 09:03 AM
No one with a brain will buy it for this price !
Something must be wrong with him !

Butternuts
01-13-2017, 10:19 AM
But it's a TRUE BEAUTY, blessed with magic spells and the grip has been engineered to accept all cartridges even though they're all basically the same!!!!!!!!

eduki
01-13-2017, 11:22 AM
The only new thing I have news about pens comes from Inkmachines, looks like they have a prototype of a pen with give close to be announced...

eduki
01-13-2017, 11:23 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170113/5a2175319048535419d2320d8dbbcccb.jpg

lindseydreadfuls
01-13-2017, 01:49 PM
But it's a TRUE BEAUTY, blessed with magic spells and the grip has been engineered to accept all cartridges even though they're all basically the same!!!!!!!!

It IS pretty, but that's not enough to make it worth it :( I never liked his other machines so I'm not sure what I was expecting. I think I saw in another thread that you were using a Bronc pen, how are you liking that one?

Butternuts
01-13-2017, 02:25 PM
It IS pretty, but that's not enough to make it worth it :( I never liked his other machines so I'm not sure what I was expecting. I think I saw in another thread that you were using a Bronc pen, how are you liking that one?

The Bronc is pretty much on par with all the other pen styles that are out right now. I'm not sure what they have listed for the stroke but it is a tiny bit longer that the other pens I've tried. It runs at a much lower voltage range too.

R0st0ck
01-22-2017, 02:20 PM
I have ohne of them and it runns Great. I tried a Cheyenne PEN,EZ and a Elite also....the machine from Paulo is better than all other especialy the Liningquality is better. Payed them for 320 Euros and Thats the half Price from a Cheyenne PEN

jctats
01-24-2017, 04:51 PM
FKIrons Xion is coming out probably around 3 months. Saw Gaston on Instagram live yesterday. He showed running prototype. It has adjustable give, and will have a disposable grip option which is really cool imo. Will come with 3,5 and 4 mm cams if I remember correctly, which are super simple to switch. Looked powerful, solid and silent, as the rest of their products. So yeah- pens are getting way more advanced than this.

darkness
02-10-2017, 03:12 AM
This is a supreme tattoo pen ,but with more laser etching on it. All other is the same. They use a neotech motor and have 4mm stroke. Better working as the other pens but dont beat the thunder for lining. But its much more better as a hawk pen.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-ADJUSTABLE-tattoo-pen-cartridge-tattoo-machine-by-AZTS-GOLD-BLACK-5-5-/272381692709?hash=item3f6b36cb25:g:L2AAAOSwYIxX3xo v

darkness
02-10-2017, 03:17 AM
https://www.facebook.com/haewalltattoo/videos/1192306344171679/
this is classpen - with a maxon dcx motor ,true 4mm stroke and working like no other pen. Have a own drive system engineeret. The guy have build it self and have always only small batch.

drive system :
https://www.facebook.com/haewalltattoo/videos/1112816218787359/

eduki
02-10-2017, 02:17 PM
FKIrons Xion is coming out probably around 3 months. Saw Gaston on Instagram live yesterday. He showed running prototype. It has adjustable give, and will have a disposable grip option which is really cool imo. Will come with 3,5 and 4 mm cams if I remember correctly, which are super simple to switch. Looked powerful, solid and silent, as the rest of their products. So yeah- pens are getting way more advanced than this.
If I remember correctly, he said on instagram that the strokes will be 2.8 and 3.5.
Some people asked about the 4mm stroke length but he said that they tried it and found it unstable on the Xion pen machine. Maybe I'm wrong but it's what I understood. Looking forward to see this machine on sale soon ;)