PDA

View Full Version : inkjecta vs Artdriver rotary

darkness
05-31-2017, 04:52 AM

I found this artdriver rotary on the web. And read only good thinks about this. Because its looks very similar to inkjecta
i would like knowing a comparisation between inkjecta and this. Because the support from inkjecta is zero and after a broken
cap by my nano elite and no help or support and no warranty they give i would change. Inkjecta wants 45 usd for a new cap !
the cap was defective new in the box !
https://artdrivertattoomachines.com/en/

hellraiser6662
05-31-2017, 06:03 AM
The problem i found with artdriver is they dont ship to the UK. Ive had no probs with getting a new body from inkjecta to the uk when mine broke.. a little slow on the email replies but it got sorted...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

eduki
05-31-2017, 06:24 AM
I didn't have the opportunity to try the artdriver, I also heard and read good feedback but it's funny to see how they offer here in Spain a 1 year warranty when by law here they must offer 2. Lots of people complained about this point to them but they still showing at their social media announces the 1 year warranty...

Jack Steel
06-01-2017, 10:05 AM
this machine has been out long time ...
this is just a poor flite V2 copy.

darkness
06-04-2017, 02:52 PM
they have own and better design cams and bars thats working better as the inkjecta bars. The body have a lot improvments ...and maxon brushless motor - its not only a poor copy

Jesse Phillips
06-04-2017, 10:22 PM
I didn't have the opportunity to try the artdriver, I also heard and read good feedback but it's funny to see how they offer here in Spain a 1 year warranty when by law here they must offer 2. Lots of people complained about this point to them but they still showing at their social media announces the 1 year warranty...please elaborate. Is it a national law in spain that tattoo machines have to carry a 2 year warranty!? What's the story?

eduki
06-05-2017, 06:38 AM
please elaborate. Is it a national law in spain that tattoo machines have to carry a 2 year warranty!? What's the story?
Yep. In Spain by law must be 2 years warranty for every new consumption product, included tattoo machines of course. It's weird, at least for me, that being an "spanish production machine" as some of them mention, they offered an initial 1 year warranty. Later after some client complaints, they modified the warranty to 1 year and half, I was even being in touch with them about the particular, showing them the consumer law articles (art. 9 of the law of consumption products) and they had to agree but cut the communication and nothing changed.
It's just maybe a small detail for others, but I didn't liked. This is nothing about the quality of the machines, I don't doubt about them (didn't tried them though)

darkness
06-05-2017, 07:15 AM
the 2 year warranty is only valid for consumer products and privat use ( EU consumer law) ...products for comercial use have not to carry any warranty .And the 2 years warranty is a litte bit fake. You have 2 years but only for rivat and the other problem is ...the warranty is only 6 month for errors in material or production .After six month is the Reversed proof.You have to prove the error for production or warranty ! but the most sellers dont go this way.

eduki
06-05-2017, 04:35 PM
I just know about the Spanish consumer law.
http://civil.udg.es/normacivil/estatal/contract/L23-03.htm
It doesn't do any differentiation...

darkness
06-05-2017, 04:44 PM
after some trouble with inkjecta i realise there is absolute no warranty ,we have 8 inkjectas in the shop and 4 nano elite +one titan nano ,we have get never response or response and no parts or help. We have always pay for every problem and this with new machines. A broken cap - new out of the box ,a cam thats dont fit on a new nano elite and a broken rca plug on a elite. All on new machines - no warranty and we should pay for every ptoblem. Because this we sold all inkjecta and thinking about artdriver. We have swashdrive too a lot -always good contact and always replace parts for free on machines that have some hours. Defects on new machines we never have with swash ....

brimstonesix
06-06-2017, 01:38 AM
H&M rotaries are good and Roman is a stand up guy

slicksteel
06-08-2017, 11:06 PM
You can talk direct to the builder/owner on face book-he will get back to you right away and will send custom colors direct if your supplier does not have them.Reply to me right away several times-I have a few friends that have them and they like them better then inkjecta.