PDA

View Full Version : Can I shade with a liner? see the answer

tatoo-kid
06-18-2017, 07:55 PM
https://youtu.be/OFDCSBGFfFg

Hi guys, I believe tattoing is not about following rules, so here is a video how I realize almost a full tattoo with a liner needle...
hope you enjoy

nivek
06-18-2017, 09:21 PM
Erin Chance prefers rounds.... so yeah

tatoo-kid
06-19-2017, 04:16 AM
Erin Chance prefers rounds.... so yeah

Yes, I think you can shade basically with any needle group, there is no rule... the same way you can use a single pencil to make a draw

eduki
06-21-2017, 12:16 PM
How is the feel of the weight addition when using the RPS batteries? I always thought that adds too much side weight but will be nice to hear your experience and opinion...
Awesome work by the way ;)

tatoo-kid
06-21-2017, 02:26 PM
How is the feel of the weight addition when using the RPS batteries? I always thought that adds too much side weight but will be nice to hear your experience and opinion...
Awesome work by the way ;)

So is heavier then the cable, but you get a nice weight distribution...
But not too heavy, gets really good balance with disposable grips.
For me the freedom without cable, is really worth...
is expensive, but works great for me.

eduki
06-21-2017, 04:37 PM
So is heavier then the cable, but you get a nice weight distribution...
But not too heavy, gets really good balance with disposable grips.
For me the freedom without cable, is really worth...
is expensive, but works great for me.
Obrigado! :)
Thanks for the opinion, this system and the new red dot portable batteries, power watch... sound pretty interesting about the freedom of movement

tatoo-kid
06-21-2017, 04:47 PM
Obrigado! :)
Thanks for the opinion, this system and the new red dot portable batteries, power watch... sound pretty interesting about the freedom of movement

I only tried this one, I think is just a matter of time and somebody makes a machine with a battery already integrated...
:)