PDA

View Full Version : Second Generation Premium Rotary V2 Lithuanian Irons

acink
01-02-2019, 06:29 AM
Hi Guys and Girls I am looking for a new Rotary just for lining,I rather standerd set up for lining as I have not found any cartridges I like for lining.I want to buy a v6 by Dan but with the prices going up and with import charges the machine will stand me a 1000euro by the time its in my hands, so I have been looking at other coil like rotary machines that might be a second choice. Has anyone used the v2 from Lithuanian Irons and if you have any other thoughts on a builder that you might recommend I love the feel of a coil for lining and would love to have a rotary with the same feel.

R0st0ck
01-17-2019, 08:59 AM
The Jack Steel Mk3

darkness
02-06-2019, 09:05 PM
The Jack steel is working like the most rotary... Go with some like inkjecta nano or wait for inkjecta eclipse that's pushing a 58rl... Yes 53rl needle one pass. John Clark, artdriver have a very coil like feel and shipilov is the Russian Dan kubin...

thesmokingmirror
02-06-2019, 11:53 PM
Swashdrive cut back whip

acink
02-07-2019, 09:27 AM
I purchased a new DK DMC last Sunday just waiting for it to arrive I nearly went with the sidewinder as well but for how I like to tattoo mostly using 3rl and 5rl I think the DMC will be perfect hope there wont be to long of a learning curve with the machine. I very much appreciate your feed back guys.

nivek
02-09-2019, 12:04 AM
I purchased a new DK DMC last Sunday just waiting for it to arrive I nearly went with the sidewinder as well but for how I like to tattoo mostly using 3rl and 5rl I think the DMC will be perfect hope there wont be to long of a learning curve with the machine. I very much appreciate your feed back guys.

Honestly one of the easiest to adapt to I have ever tried. They just work. Now I realize not everyone tattoos the same, but after all the rotary machines I have tried my Dk's are 1/4 of my drawer and more than 1/2 my rotaries.

acink
02-09-2019, 07:28 AM
Watching eagerly for the postal service have a nice week ahead to get to grips with the DMC Nivek cheers for the reply mate.