PDA

View Full Version : Rotary Super V

tattooedpirate2
07-15-2011, 10:03 AM
I have been working on a conversion kit for coil machines for awhile. I have all these coil machine frames going to waste and wondering what to do with them. I built this for myself to see if it was possible to marry my Rapier parts to a coil machine frame. This is what I came up with. 4.25 ounces or less depending on the screws I use. The motor is the same one we are using in the Treasure Chest machine being released in a couple weeks. The stroke is 3.5mm and runs from 5-8 volts from a slow thumper to a zippy liner. Of course the spring give is fully adjustable as well as spring changes if need be. The mechanism is the same as my Cutlass model only enclosed like the Treasure Chest machine. Real quiet.33653366

slicksteel
07-15-2011, 10:57 AM
that is cool! you have alot of great ideas cary,keep up the good work!

Mr.Taboo
07-15-2011, 12:07 PM
Interesting idea , looks very cool.

peter clements
07-15-2011, 01:29 PM
You are a supreme inovater. You do realise you'll end up being sent dozens of machine frames for conversion.

tattooedpirate2
07-15-2011, 04:43 PM
That's what I was thinking about. You have this coil machine that's your favorite style frame but a not so good running machine, send it to me I can super charge it and customize it to do what you want it to do. The German motors I use are so powerful it is'nt funny. I try to use only German and American parts in my machines. The little screws are made in a custom screw shop in New Jersey I think. Make any kind of scew you want and quality is real good. I'm only limited by my mind what I can't come up with by the buzz around town. Now you can have a one of a kind machine that has a lot of good qualities. The kit I'm going to use the same cranks and piston off the Treasure Chest machine, kind of multi/task parts on my designs. Keep the retail cost down and quality up on my toys.

machineboy80
07-15-2011, 11:21 PM
wow nice that is a badss tatt machine men cool

slicksteel
07-18-2011, 02:51 PM
how much for the super v rotary cary? or if i send one of my own frames in?

tattooedpirate2
07-18-2011, 06:27 PM
The Super V rotary is $350 and uses the same motor as the Treasure Chest machine. As for frames it has to be 1 1/4" coils and a straight through frame similar to the Super V where the spring deck is attached to the side plate not an upright in the back. The cost for this is $250 and would include all the parts retro fitted to your frame and ready to tattoo when returned. Turn around time is one week or less from the time I get your frame.

gangstajay
07-19-2011, 12:54 AM
I wonder what an old bulldog frame would look like

tattooedpirate2
07-19-2011, 10:42 AM
I have a Bulldog frame I am doing next to see how well it preforms. These frames come in steel, bronze, and aluminum. I am starting this next week once I get caught up.

peter clements
07-20-2011, 04:50 AM
Take pictures of every single build-this is gonna be intrigueing.

tattooedpirate2
07-21-2011, 01:34 PM
Will do. I'm on a roll trying to produce some new rotaries that are user friendly.

Dan Kubin
07-21-2011, 03:07 PM
pretty neat stuff!

Bishopbyname
08-31-2011, 04:31 AM
Bought one of these from Cary and received it yesterday. Got loads of appointments this week to try the machine out. Happy times! :D