PDA

View Full Version : Cheyenne Hawk Force

JohnnyChaos
07-18-2011, 01:00 PM
Just seen this over on the tattoojam seminars list. Anyone heard of it?

A must-see for any fan of the Cheyenne machines. Tommy Lee Wendtner will be discussing his techniques with the Cheyenne Hawk and demonstrate the advantage of the system and the speed . There will also be a full introduction to their new machines, The Hawk Spirit and Hawk Force

creativeskin
07-25-2011, 07:44 AM
Just received an email from konnrad locknar saying that the new Cheyenne machine will be available in September and that the name will not be the "force". Marketing didn't like the name.

andrewc
08-02-2011, 09:41 AM
how could you not like the name! aww man you could use the force to tattoo!! man the marketing could have a field day with promotions! use the force luke and then have luke do a VADER PORTRAIT!!! fuck im a genius! lol

The Limey
08-02-2011, 10:16 AM
how could you not like the name! aww man you could use the force to tattoo!! man the marketing could have a field day with promotions! use the force luke and then have luke do a VADER PORTRAIT!!! fuck im a genius! lol

LMAO! That's brilliant send them an email and let them know your idea!

@ Creativeskin: what's the deal on the not a force machine then? The spirit hasn't really been out all that long.

creativeskin
08-04-2011, 11:57 PM
That's all Konrad said he was at liberty to discuss. "Machine will be available on Sept. but the name will Nottingham be "force"...I have both an original and a spirit, but the spirit hasn't even been out a year yet I think.

JohnnyChaos
08-05-2011, 02:07 AM
Well I guess I'll soon find out :)

JohnnyChaos
08-05-2011, 12:39 PM
The new one turns out to be pretty much a long stroke hawk. Looks like a spirit with a 4mm stroke and got a bit more power to it. The guys on the booth said it was more of a liner/packer than the current machines.

slicksteel
08-05-2011, 02:39 PM
You should tell them to make stainless steel grip/tubes ,It seems to be the major downfall of this machine,I want one but i want to be able to autoclave that part all the time with out it breaking down ,also it would further counter balance the machine.

Administrator
08-05-2011, 03:24 PM
The statim is probably the only autoclave that would not give you trouble sterilizing the hawk equipment since they have a setting specifically for plastics. Really though unless you have a piercer on staff a statim is not practical.

Zapp
08-05-2011, 06:17 PM
I still see not the problem for autoclave the hawk grip ! I do it after every tattoo what should be normal ! No problems if you use the right solution ! And i use a normal steam autoclave ! I had once a problem with a grip, i have send it to the hawk factory and they replace it !