PDA

View Full Version : Well thats me sorted

elbo
07-22-2011, 12:58 PM

Just recieved these lovelys....cant wait to get back to the studio tomorrow....A big thanks to Cary for making them special and sorting me a great deal...Tattooing just wasnt the same without my rapiers...ive tried almost all the others out there and i really believe you cant beat these rotarys...Yahoo im smiling now!!!!!

gangstajay
07-22-2011, 01:18 PM
thats good to hear..I will surly get me a machine from him

elbo
07-22-2011, 01:33 PM
thats good to hear..I will surly get me a machine from him

Jay these piss all over the swashdrives mate....if you aint tried one you are missing out mate...

The Limey
07-22-2011, 02:02 PM
Couldn't agree more, if you want a machine with a little give but no messing around Cary's stuff is bloody hard to beat! Full circle eh mate?

elbo
07-22-2011, 02:18 PM
Couldn't agree more, if you want a machine with a little give but no messing around Cary's stuff is bloody hard to beat! Full circle eh mate?

Yes mate full circle for sure...to be honest all these dial adjuster machines aint gonna last and lets face it dragonfly and stigma are pissing up our backs with their prices!...ive never had a rotary line so true and fast as a rapier....i lent a rapier to a die hard coil man who works for me...this guy wont try nothing new..i insisted he tried the rapier and he was so amazed at how easy it was to colour/blend etc...he now wants one!...pound for pound or dollar for dollar you aint going to beat a rapier...

slicksteel
07-22-2011, 02:50 PM
very tru cary does people right for fair price for very well made machines-he puts alot of love into his machines for sure.

Baldrick
07-22-2011, 02:54 PM
Yes mate full circle for sure...to be honest all these dial adjuster machines aint gonna last and lets face it dragonfly and stigma are pissing up our backs with their prices!...ive never had a rotary line so true and fast as a rapier....i lent a rapier to a die hard coil man who works for me...this guy wont try nothing new..i insisted he tried the rapier and he was so amazed at how easy it was to colour/blend etc...he now wants one!...pound for pound or dollar for dollar you aint going to beat a rapier...Sooo glad the hear how good Cary's machines are - I've ordered a rapier2 & a new tresure chest :)I'm getting itchy feet waitingbfor them to arrive. I can see another order going in even before they arrive - another guy in the studio, who uses Stigma Hypers has expressed an interest too.

elbo
07-22-2011, 03:07 PM
Sooo glad the hear how good Cary's machines are - I've ordered a rapier2 & a new tresure chest :)I'm getting itchy feet waitingbfor them to arrive. I can see another order going in even before they arrive - another guy in the studio, who uses Stigma Hypers has expressed an interest too.....

i love buying machines and the treasure chest is one i want...i just havent ordered one because i love the rapier so much...man the rapier just does it for me.

i will buy a treasure chest later...

elbo
07-22-2011, 03:22 PM
Sooo glad the hear how good Cary's machines are - I've ordered a rapier2 & a new tresure chest :)I'm getting itchy feet waitingbfor them to arrive. I can see another order going in even before they arrive - another guy in the studio, who uses Stigma Hypers has expressed an interest too.

Thats the thing...before id used rapiers i had stigmas...man you gotta line at 11 volts plus,if you got a hawk its 11 volts plus,if you got a swashdrive its 11 volts plus...now rotarys are meant to be quiet but lining at 11 volts is like having a racehorses arse in youre ear....its a really annoying sound...now the highest voltage ive lined with rapiers is 9 volts with a big fucking thick 11 loose liner and it put it in great without feeling like i had a whirlwind in my ear...and i could feel what was going on...

Baldrick
07-22-2011, 03:37 PM
....i love buying machines and the treasure chest is one i want...i just havent ordered one because i love the rapier so much...man the rapier just does it for me.i will buy a treasure chest later...I'll let you know how the TC feels once it lands.

Alie K
07-22-2011, 04:14 PM
I think Cary's machines with his very basic 'give' are the easiest to recruit die-hard coil users with! Since I've been lending my blunderbuss out to everyone, I think it's almost time to splurge on a rapierII or TC soon so that I can have one of my own again!! lol

elbo
07-22-2011, 04:35 PM
i really think that basic give works better than the bullshit dial youre setting of machines that cost alot more..ive bought into the neuma,stigma,swashdrive dream and Cary's blow them away...its fucking crazy but the man has it sussed ,big time...i will be spending lots of money with him....and hes a gentleman too,that offers a no bullshit service.

JohnnyChaos
07-22-2011, 05:54 PM
man you're making me want one and I've just bought a dragonfly!!!
I love lining with the hawk, but it's really slow.
hmm.

peter clements
07-23-2011, 06:40 PM
I have one or two questions, can the Rapier 2 be equiped for clipcord and does the new Cutlass line as well?

slicksteel
07-23-2011, 07:39 PM
I have one or two questions, can the Rapier 2 be equiped for clipcord and does the new Cutlass line as well?
you can get the latest blunderbus that has the rapier2 front end or I am sure he can machine out a new custom back plate for you on the regular rapiers.