PDA

View Full Version : clipcords...

Tommy
08-04-2011, 02:10 AM
okay, it looks like a lot of the machines i want to try dont come with rca jacks... and im not sure im keen on adding rca jacks myself (ive done it before, i just prefer not to)...

my big reason is clipcords ive used in the past have been bulky and and annoying. who makes the best clipcords?

The Limey
08-04-2011, 05:51 AM
Talon, look them up on eBay, no spring and nice resilient silicone wire to boot.

Tommy
08-04-2011, 12:29 PM
ordered.

peter clements
08-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Talon, look them up on eBay, no spring and nice resilient silicone wire to boot.

I totally agree, they're excellent clipcords, well worth paying a little extra for.

The Limey
08-04-2011, 02:42 PM
I totally agree, they're excellent clipcords, well worth paying a little extra for.

See I'm not 100% anti clipcord Pete!

elbo
08-04-2011, 03:20 PM
man i destroy clipcords so quick!...sometimes mine seem to break a wire internally right next to the clip within 2 weeks???? i just been through 2 silicone ones that i bought from starr supplies within 4 weeks??? god knows how i manage it.

Tommy
08-10-2011, 06:21 PM
got the clipcord. it is really nice!

solid, durable, no shitty springs... solid fitting. i dig it.

Mr.Taboo
08-17-2011, 12:34 AM
got the clipcord. it is really nice!

solid, durable, no shitty springs... solid fitting. i dig it.
Ordered one of these after reading these post , and they are really nice and seem very well made.
Only downside ( and its a very small one ) was no indication of which side was the positive but a piece of red electrical tape and my Bishop got it sorted out.

Deakon
08-17-2011, 04:20 PM
I make my own, last forever when you have a soldering iron and some heatshrink!

Joe Hinkle
08-17-2011, 04:40 PM

This is a Traditional/RCA dual clipcord I received today from Al Brodeur. I have some coil machines that are highly valuable and will not change anything on them, so I requested Al to hook this up for me, It has a standard clip with a female RCA receiver that serves primarily as an extension, which hooks directly into a full length RCA clipcord. It's really heavy duty and the convenience can't be beat for someone who switches out from coil to rotary in their lineup. He mentioned thinking of making a few more in the near future. You would need to contact him directly for pricing, his company name is Pain Factory Inc . I can say mine was very affordably priced.