PDA

View Full Version : G'day!

Blacker
08-08-2011, 09:09 AM
Hi I actually joined the forum back in may and have been lurking about ,reading and investigating, trying to decide which rotary machine was the best. I decided on the workhorse irons rotary because I have other coil machines from them and know them to be good, and people on here say good things about Ugly Bill. Been tattooing with coil machines since 98 and still love using them, but I must say I love the rotary. I was really surprised with how versatile it is, and how quickly it gets the ink in!I have ordered a bishop and am patiently waiting for it, and am definitely going to purchase a Spektra asap, ive got three FK Irons and I reckon Gaston knows his shit.Rotarys are the future of tattooing and it's awesome to see the industry moving forwards, and that there are forums like these where we can share information. I started when no one told anyone anything, and had to figure alot out for myself, and I've only really got on the Internet in the last six months, so yeah I've been blown away by how much information I've got access to, wish I had it thirteen years ago!Thanks to the people who created and run this forum, yous are legends!!!

inked
08-08-2011, 10:25 AM
welcome abroad! you made a right choice buying the WHI rotary, its my daily liner currently .and WHI always have good repo. the peeps here are wonderful.

Mr.Taboo
08-08-2011, 12:33 PM
Welcome to the forum.

The Limey
08-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Welcome!