PDA

View Full Version : grey disposible tubes

tattoosbychriselement.com
08-13-2011, 09:16 AM
ok soo i was was flipping thru the channels and passed on la ink( ino its a horrible show lol ) and i seeen she was using these grey 1 inch disposible tubes they also have these 3 grooves in them along the grip i am trying to find out which brand or who sells these anyone famliar with them?

The Limey
08-13-2011, 09:25 AM
Tatsoul wrath vortex?

Mr.Taboo
08-13-2011, 10:22 AM
These ? LINK (http://www.tatsoulspearman.com/store/index.php?cPath=111)

hendricksonart.com
08-13-2011, 12:23 PM
There lucky supply tubes, there actually some of the nicest tubes I've used

fkirons
08-13-2011, 12:57 PM
the tubs on that link are wrath from tat soul they are the nicer tube money can buy. I bought a huge bulk of the 1.25" tubes. I like them better than s. steel to be honest.

Tat2dPinoy
08-13-2011, 03:54 PM
There lucky supply tubes, there actually some of the nicest tubes I've used

Yeah I think these are what he's talking about. They look nice and fairly priced too

http://luckysupply.com/shop/form.asp?pid=962&catid=&listid=98 (http://luckysupply.com/shop/form.asp?pid=962&catid=&listid=98)

08-14-2011, 09:36 AM
yepp there lucky supply thanks all that helped! ive used the wrath votex i liked them i also like true tubes, if u guys like disp tube with really big grips monstersteel.com has some siick one and a half inch grips, buut they only sell them in bulk i use the really big grips for my larger mag groups

08-14-2011, 09:54 AM
yepp there lucky supply thanks all that helped! ive used the wrath votex i liked them i also like true tubes, if u guys like disp tube with really big grips monstersteel.com has some siick one and a half inch grips, buut they only sell them in bulk i use the really big grips for my larger mag groups

Tat2dPinoy
08-14-2011, 10:30 AM
yeah NeedleJig and Good Guys have some 1.25-1.5" squishy clear tube ones that I really like too

Dreviltattoo
08-15-2011, 02:35 PM
anyone know the heaviest disposables? i just bought a coil liner and i'm def not used to the weight.

slicksteel
08-15-2011, 07:52 PM
the heavy ones are these from cam as thick have a very dense rubber grip on them,you will get used to the weight in a bit of time you have to build up the hand and wrist muscles.I use all weight of machines and i have small hands -just dont try to do a 4 no stop session at first with the heavy liner and hurt your hands.
http://www.camtattoo.com/cam/items.asp?Cc=1GRIP&iTpStatus=0&Tp=&Bc=

(http://www.camtattoo.com/cam/items.asp?Cc=1GRIP&iTpStatus=0&Tp=&Bc=)

Dreviltattoo
08-15-2011, 08:44 PM
thanks bro. i'm gonna order some even though i have around 1500 tubes already. it's day 2 and i'm getting used to the weight already. this FKI really has a lot of punch. I'm liking it. maybe my neuma hybrid will show up some time this year(ordered 6 weeks ago). lol
Rob

slicksteel
08-15-2011, 11:14 PM
ya those fki are nice machines ,and pretty light for lineing.I dont like liner & shaders machine over 7oz just to cumbersome and heavy. but i dont mind heavy color packers up to 11oz

Dreviltattoo
08-15-2011, 11:23 PM
Let the machine do the work right? My dragonflies are so light that they are cumbersome sometimes trying to line or pack. Great for black and grey and color blending though and any small scripting is a breeze. Waiting on a neuma now. Not sure the exact weight on it yet. The fki proton al13 with built in RCA weighed in at 5.3oz. More than I'm used to, but I'm getting used to it. I haven't used a coil in over 2 yrs. Feels weird.

fkirons
08-15-2011, 11:47 PM
I sell a lot of liners to rotary people, they weight makes it easy to maneuver and to switch back and forth with rotaries. The RCA adaptor is what adds a bit of weight. I'm going to start making them out of aluminum soon, they are brass now. I started making the AL13 Pyro X with 1.5 1" weird but strong as hell and super light. I don't have that setup on the site but I'd do it upon request.

Hope you enjoy your FK

Dreviltattoo
08-15-2011, 11:59 PM
I sell a lot of liners to rotary people, they weight makes it easy to maneuver and to switch back and forth with rotaries. The RCA adaptor is what adds a bit of weight. I'm going to start making them out of aluminum soon, they are brass now. I started making the AL13 Pyro X with 1.5 1" weird but strong as hell and super light. I don't have that setup on the site but I'd do it upon request.Hope you enjoy your FKI like the way u set it up. A right angle RCA cord would suck cuz my dragonflies come straight off the back. U should keep it the way u sent mine even if u use alum. I sent u a pm. Is 5v in the right ballpark with a 7tight and 2 #12 elastics? It's been a long time since I tattooed by ear. Lol. I'm getting 50%duty and around 120 cps. Check out my pic I put up under recent posts. "took way longer than I thought"I was glad when it came that it didn't have the one pictured on the site. I would have had to use a right angle RCA cord and that would have sucked with my dragonflies. I like the way u set it up. 50%duty120 cps

Dreviltattoo
08-16-2011, 12:07 AM
Sorry it posted weird. Wasn't tring to repeat myself, on my phone and it didn't work at first.

The Limey
08-16-2011, 12:10 AM
Sorry it posted weird. Wasn't tring to repeat myself, on my phone and it didn't work at first.

Sorted :)