PDA

View Full Version : monello tattoo supply

gangstajay
11-23-2010, 09:03 AM
anyone ever seen these...they look comp generated that they were space age looking

gangstajay
11-23-2010, 09:06 AM
http://www.monellotattoosupply.com/videogallery.php

here is a video link to them using the machine

gangstajay
11-23-2010, 09:10 AM
so after watching the video on 2nd page these are air machine's

gangstajay
11-23-2010, 09:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdPGVZp5VQs

ok I am blow'n away you have to watch this entire video.... that is some cool shit just bare with the subtiltles...they had the machine in a glass of water running... you can add these to any of you coil machine..nuts

The Limey
11-23-2010, 09:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdPGVZp5VQs

ok I am blow'n away you have to watch this entire video.... that is some cool shit just bare with the subtiltles...they had the machine in a glass of water running... you can add these to any of you coil machine..nuts

They are really pretty cool especially as you then have a clavable traditional machine but the set up and especially running costs here in the EU are horrible. Our electric bill went up almost 50% when I used my Neuma's which didn't go down well at all.

Alie K
11-24-2010, 12:11 AM
They are really pretty cool especially as you then have a clavable traditional machine but the set up and especially running costs here in the EU are horrible. Our electric bill went up almost 50% when I used my Neuma's which didn't go down well at all.

Woah! Another blow against Neuma!

The Limey
11-24-2010, 07:35 AM
Woah! Another blow against Neuma!

Now that might be due in part to the compressor I was using however, the Hybrids (which I prefer) seem to vent even more air than the original N2's.

I'd still like to try one of the Monello set ups although I doubt that I'd get a warm reception if I turned up with one lol!

JCarlton
06-17-2011, 11:41 PM
The sent me two of the machines pictured on the top. Really awkward design but work very good. they can run really fast but still hit soft. I have not tried the other one pretty innovative though.

The Limey
06-18-2011, 01:13 PM
The sent me two of the machines pictured on the top. Really awkward design but work very good. they can run really fast but still hit soft. I have not tried the other one pretty innovative though.

How would you say they compare to the Neuma's?

Zapp
06-18-2011, 02:17 PM
What about the Intuition Pneumatic Machine !
I am pretty interested in this one,but i never use a pneumatic machine !
@Limey
Did run your compressor the whole time(electric bill )and witch one you have used ?

elbo
06-18-2011, 02:39 PM
Compresser...when i had my neumas my monthly bill doubled....and if your fancy compresser dies you will have one heavy repair bill that may require 3 days or more before its returned...man i can get a new electric supply the next day for $50 or more....its a road that maybe aint worth travelling ha ha...electric is cleaner more efficient and dont cost the earth...ask yourself this...why did neuma make a electric module when air power was supposedly the way forward?....Nuff said.

The Limey
06-18-2011, 03:08 PM
What about the Intuition Pneumatic Machine !
I am pretty interested in this one,but i never use a pneumatic machine !
@Limey
Did run your compressor the whole time(electric bill )and witch one you have used ?

I used the small Jun-air and it was off when I wasn't tattooing, although I actually wonder it it would work out cheaper to use one of the larger models but then your set up costs are insane.

Zapp
06-18-2011, 09:14 PM
Sounds not good !!!!