PDA

View Full Version : whip and neo tats

gangstajay
08-19-2011, 08:30 PM
3932well had a lil fun doing this used the whip for line work and some of King Pins new Super liners!! hence the new liners are in and done..really good liner..used the neo tat and a 9mag for everything else

chris-in-cali
08-20-2011, 12:57 PM
looks good bro....is there any line work in the flag?
or did you just line with color that you would eventually fill with.

I apologize if you would like to keep info like that to yourself...just let me know and I'll pm you or something next time.

All the shading I see done with neo-tats always looks fuckin awesome.
I gotta get me one of those little buggers.
For black and grey do you recommend the mid or short stroke?

peter clements
08-20-2011, 03:50 PM
What size do the new Kingpin liners come in Jay?

gangstajay
08-20-2011, 06:24 PM
looks good bro....is there any line work in the flag?
or did you just line with color that you would eventually fill with.

I apologize if you would like to keep info like that to yourself...just let me know and I'll pm you or something next time.

All the shading I see done with neo-tats always looks fuckin awesome.
I gotta get me one of those little buggers.
For black and grey do you recommend the mid or short stroke?
no problem..no I share my info..I color lined the flag so that it would push it back and put a lil heavy line on the head..I use a mid stroke but thats my preference..just my hand speed makes me like the mid stroke and not alot of needle hanging out

gangstajay
08-20-2011, 06:28 PM
What size do the new Kingpin liners come in Jay?
the needles are just like the ultra liners that there was a thread about..I got some of them and liked them,but the back were it attached to the needle bar was awful looking and bulky so I sent them to king pin and discussed it with them and they sent them off and had them improved...lol we knocked of the Chinese..so there is 6 needle's in each grouping no center pin and one is tighter then the other