PDA

View Full Version : 7 HR Cover Up

Dreviltattoo
08-20-2011, 11:49 PM
fk irons coil to line with an eikon 8 tight, everything else was with a dragonfly (no give) with a 15 long tapered curved mag from mithra. soooo sick of fixing kitchen wizard horror shows. 7hrs includes layout and some sharpy work, setup etc...obviously it would have been faster and better as a fresh piece. thanks for looking.
Rob

Mr.Taboo
08-20-2011, 11:54 PM
Nicely done , she's lucky all the kitchen wizard gave her was a bad tattoo.
Then again she may not know till her next blood test.

Dreviltattoo
08-20-2011, 11:59 PM
Nicely done , she's lucky all the kitchen wizard gave her was a bad tattoo.
Then again she may not know till her next blood test.Thanks bro. Hopefully she didn't get something she can't get rid of. I'm sure she learned her lesson from the shitty tat, the $120 she originally paid, the $700 I charged her to cover it, the $50 she paid me for numbing agents, and the 7hrs of drilling on her back with a 15mag. lol

slicksteel
08-21-2011, 01:23 AM
dam she paid 120 for that crap! that is one of the worst tattoos i have seen in a while!

spoonertattoos
08-21-2011, 02:43 AM
curious what numbing agents you use?

Dreviltattoo
08-21-2011, 02:48 AM
Face-body.com. Super trio pre-op and sustain after the skin is opened. Been using them for yrs with great results. Lidocain, benzocaine, tetrocaine, and the sustain also has epinephrine for redness and swelling.

spoonertattoos
08-21-2011, 03:20 AM
thanks. and you charge em 50 bucks per session to use it?

Dreviltattoo
08-21-2011, 03:33 AM
Yep. U can keep applying as ur going. I do a lot of big pcs so I apply to one area at a time(the sustaine). Only takes 3-5min. It really works great. They usually say it's the best 50 bucks they ever spent. Especially if it's a full side pc. The pre-op(super trio) is like a paste and needs to be spread and left on for 30-40 min. So I have to book extra time.

Mr.Taboo
08-21-2011, 09:10 AM
I've heard numbing agents can cause issues with scabbing and sometimes make the skin get rubbery , ever have any of that ?

Dreviltattoo
08-21-2011, 11:00 AM
I've heard numbing agents can cause issues with scabbing and sometimes make the skin get rubbery , ever have any of that ?I think some spots are rubbery anyway. Lol. My wife hasn't let me tattoo her without it for over 2 yrs. I have repeat customers that use it every time. The only issue that I've had is a kind of weird off coloring of light colors after u've moved on to another spot and it sat a while(big pcs). So getting a good pic isn't always the case. Seen em healed and they look fine. I think the key is to not over use the in process one.