PDA

View Full Version : Cheyenne "Condor"

tat2joe
08-25-2011, 05:43 PM
I saw a listing a few weeks ago for a Cheyenne "Condor" it looked pretty cool. Has anyone used one? Anything special about them? Thanks

slicksteel
08-25-2011, 08:00 PM
the first one ,lol which was actually better made then the new ones!

Mr.Taboo
08-26-2011, 12:29 AM
It does look interesting : Condor (http://www.cheyenne-tattoo.com/english/condor_tattoo-machine.shtml)

Tcoe13
08-26-2011, 08:04 PM
I hadn't seen the "condor" but I did just acquire the "Hawk Spirit" and man I've been super happy with it. So effortless to tattoo with. So, I'm assuming the "condor" is the same deal, grip looks a little unusual not sure how that would feel but if it works like the "spirit" you're good to go.

The Limey
08-26-2011, 09:10 PM
Doesn't it have an on off switch on the grip and need its own dedicated power supply?

Zophod12
08-28-2011, 01:51 AM
I'm confused buy this, you have to buy their cartridges? What about the grip do you have to buy a bunch of those to autoclave them?

SAACADELIC
08-28-2011, 08:52 PM
Yes you have to buy their dedicated cartridges ( super duper pricey) and although the grips are autoclaveable (also about $100 a piece) most folks just try to cover the grip and pretend like that is adequate for cross contamination prevention. In reality although the tips are disposable there is no way in hell you wouldnt contaminate that grip with pigments or the wash cup. Seen alot of folks doing it this way. I wouldnt get tattooed by one of those machines unless I saw that grip come out of a clave bag.