PDA

View Full Version : polarity on Bishop??

Inkslinger
09-02-2011, 12:29 AM
What say you Frank?(hopefully you see this) Does the positive on clip cord go in bottom or on top??
Als Frank, I have ALL RCA jack machines, coils included, anyway I can convert my Bishops?? I did build a RCA jack splitter with a female on one end and clip cord on other, but Dummy me wasn't keeping an eye on it at a convention and BAM GONE!! :( Mega Bummer!! Now I can't seem to find any more female ends with the wire already on to convert again.:(
Please let me know Frank.
Thanks,
Russ

wildboy
09-02-2011, 01:30 AM
If you mean Franco Vescovi the builder of the Bishop shoot him a pm Im sure hell get back to you soon... I had a question myself and he replied a couple of days later and sorted my problem out.

Inkslinger
09-02-2011, 01:39 AM
ok thank you.
Russ

spoonertattoos
09-02-2011, 03:24 AM
bishops only work one way with the clip cord. plug it in upside down and it doesnt work. They also sell an rca back.
fatcashdaddy on the board here, makes clip cord adapters as you mentioned for 5 bucks, postage paid. I highly recommend them.

wildboy
09-02-2011, 03:36 AM
bishops only work one way with the clip cord. plug it in upside down and it doesnt work. They also sell an rca back.
fatcashdaddy on the board here, makes clip cord adapters as you mentioned for 5 bucks, postage paid. I highly recommend them.

Thats great you cant go wrong then...

Administrator
09-02-2011, 11:16 AM

Spooner is correct, there is a mini diode installed between the motor and the power connections.