PDA

View Full Version : another one

gangstajay
11-24-2010, 05:07 PM
455well been bored at the shop no tattooing so I decided to paint
http://www.rotarytattoo.com/images/styles/blackfolio/misc/pencil.png

elitexhunting
11-24-2010, 06:39 PM
oh snap! i love the colors man! nice style.

gangstajay
11-24-2010, 10:33 PM
thanks homie... well at closing got to do 2 small tattoos yeaaaaaa ...lol

Alie K
11-25-2010, 10:24 AM
At least you got to finish your painting! I hate when I start something and have to keep putting it away because people keep coming in to 'fantasize' about getting a tattoo and want a consult. Nothing like feeling, "DAMNIT! I PUT MY PAINTNG STUFF AWAY FOR THAT?!?"

Now, maybe someone will get it tattooed on them!

gangstajay
11-27-2010, 12:28 AM
shit I thought that only happened to me...lmao.. or they want you to draw somthing up and they come back 10months later asking about it and then say it will be a couple weeks... man that burns my ass...

Alie K
11-27-2010, 01:23 AM
I have some larger pieces drawn up for people - some several months old. They left the deposit (with the shop - so it's up to them if I get half or not) but either bailed on the appointment, or never came in to view it. I did a tally of what the work at a minimum would cost each client - 6 hours here, 20 hours there, 4 hours for another one... Seriously - it was ridiculous! I started having the staff call these people, telling them that their drawing is going to be thrown away if they don't respond in 2 weeks and make an appointment. Some called back - messages left for most of them. Got a few "My dad doesn't want me to get it and we're arguing about it", some "oh, I don't have the money to get it" and a few other lame excuses. So annoying....

gangstajay
11-30-2010, 02:21 PM
I get the same shit... I have a bunch of drawings and its the same thing

skyisthelimit
04-29-2011, 04:02 PM
nice, jay did you work the philly convention?

gangstajay
04-29-2011, 06:27 PM
nice, jay did you work the philly convention?
nope I wish I could have... maybe next yr or so