PDA

View Full Version : Bernini sculpture

otto
09-14-2011, 01:31 PM
worked around 8 hours on this in 2 sesions,using a 7 mag and a7 rs 0.25.the black is selfmixed,had a lot of fun

elbo
09-14-2011, 01:41 PM
worked around 8 hours on this in 2 sesions,using a 7 mag and a7 rs 0.25.the black is selfmixed,had a lot of fun

Very nice otto....tell us more about the machine used etc???...you do some outstanding ink work.

otto
09-14-2011, 01:59 PM
thanks elbo,

i work with those lmg's which i built with my father some while ago. i use them between 4-7 volts

slicksteel
09-14-2011, 02:59 PM
Hey otto whats the word on your machine? any updates, are you able to make more?

otto
09-14-2011, 03:43 PM
hey michael,

yeah,we make changes every month on it,we changed the frame a little bit and the give device so you can use it with or without a spring(without spring but with give also).it takes time to create a good machine.slowly but shurely :)
i moved out of romania to austria about 5 months ago and i work in a studio with other 3 guys which are also using the machines ,so we can improve it better.six eyes and six hands are better than two;)
i knew from the begining that this will be a long road..but i have patience

elbo
09-14-2011, 03:53 PM
hey michael,

yeah,we make changes every month on it,we changed the frame a little bit and the give device so you can use it with or without a spring(without spring but with give also).it takes time to create a good machine.slowly but shurely :)
i moved out of romania to austria about 5 months ago and i work in a studio with other 3 guys which are also using the machines ,so we can improve it better.six eyes and six hands are better than two;)
i knew from the begining that this will be a long road..but i have patience

hey Otto...the road you are travelling will be worth it ...you have talent fellow....you are trying to develop a machine when you could just buy into the machine ownership...i wish you well.....i just wish a guy like you would turn up at my studio looking for a job!

Alie K
09-15-2011, 12:05 AM
Nice job on the tattoo! Looks like your really took your time to pick out the details.

gangstajay
09-15-2011, 10:03 AM
yes the tattoo is very nice good job otto