PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever see this?

JCarlton
09-21-2011, 02:50 AM
I cant find any info other than this 2010 video. http://youtu.be/xcx-YjJqixA

Alie K
09-21-2011, 03:19 AM
Bummer! Youtube won't let me watch it on my computer- I'll have to check for it when I'm at the shop if I have a few minutes tomorrow...

Cyberitual
09-21-2011, 03:30 AM
thats a trip! i dont see the point of the laptop tuning unless is was saved on a memory chip and had preset buttons on the machine. Im more curious is to how the machine is operating internaly. Yea that would be nice to see more info on. Maybe he was to high and forgot he made it lol. I take it that was a bong rip in the begining of the video? lol Really interesting though!

gangstajay
09-21-2011, 05:46 AM
lmao..big puff of smoke

Mr.Taboo
09-21-2011, 08:05 AM
Very interesting idea , seems his YouTube channel is gone.
Did a search under spuncyco (http://www.google.com/#hl=en&cp=8&gs_id=2d&xhr=t&q=spuncyco&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&safe=off&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=spuncyco&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=bbee5fb44766566e&biw=1440&bih=674&bs=1) seems to show up on a few tattoo related sights.

fkirons
09-21-2011, 11:16 AM
That little program seems like an oscilloscope.
What the computing is doing is basically the computer that most Critical and Eikon have inside. Control the voltage and give you a reading (in numbers rather than waveform).
I could be wrong.
I Agree with Centri, if preset cannot be recorded (like you can do with an Eikon or critical) the computer become more of a burden than help unless the machine has a chip that can record the parameters sent.
It would be good to have this guy pop in and share some info as we could be guessing all year long :)

tatoo-kid
09-21-2011, 12:03 PM
could be a impulse variator, changing the frequency of the impulses you can run the motor slower or faster without loose toque because the voltage is the same.

Tiger Dan
09-21-2011, 01:27 PM
Perhaps this is the geeza...Crime Scene Ink by Jeremy White.WWW.MySpace.com/spininkThis is the link from his spuncyco page on checkmyink.Hope it helps.

Tiger Dan
09-21-2011, 01:32 PM
Perhaps this is the geeza...Crime Scene Ink by Jeremy White.WWW.MySpace.com/spininkThis is the link from his spuncyco page on checkmyink.Hope it helps.

Tiger Dan
09-21-2011, 01:35 PM
Sorry about the double post.Tried to edit the first one due to fat finger syndrome and it posted again just how it was.....????

Cyberitual
09-21-2011, 03:08 PM
Maybe he is just showing how you can turn a laptop into a power supply via usb. I still want to know more about the machine then the program.

crowman
09-21-2011, 03:42 PM
Its a USB input....like some mobiles and cameras get charged up from it....usb delivers a dc current....thats just a program linked to the usb input.....like a diagnostics for your car...nothing new really

Inkslingers
09-23-2011, 09:52 AM
I cant find any info other than this 2010 video. http://youtu.be/xcx-YjJqixA
Not till now, thanks! I needed the laugh

G.Graves
10-15-2011, 02:59 AM
Kinda crazy! Must be reverse technology from the grey's....lol:)

spuncyco
07-31-2013, 02:42 AM
I am glad my machine got your brains working, it does have something inside the machine to tell exactly where its operating as far as frequency and such. All of it is adjustable from the mouse pad as you saw in the video. I dont want to give too much info on how it operates internally unless someone wants to work with me on developing it a little further, I need some help with finishing touches. I will say that its almost silent, hurts about 75 percent less that conventional machines, heals in less than half the time and leaves color so damn bright I couldnt believe it. Oh and its autoclaveable too. It is a hellofa machine, I put a lot of work into it, most of the stuff like the pain and healing were accidents. I just wanted something I didnt have to tune all the time and didnt want to have to use 5 different machines for everything. With this one I just adjust where exactly I want the frequency, depth, and force then it just runs. It gets a little warm but nothing even uncomfortable to the touch which is a small drawback but you cant have it all. This is just one of the ideas I had in my head for machine design, I think I could really come up with some sick shit if I had the funds to sit and build stuff all day. The cool part really is the versatility of the motor itself, I can get the machine size down to about the size of a sharpie marker for the machine head and grip together and weight is almost nonexistant. Yo JCarlton, I am right here in Beaumont area when you want to get together on this haha. Were damn near neighbors. Hit me up Ill shoot ya my number we can shoot the shit one of these days over a cold one.

jasonadelinia
07-31-2013, 06:26 PM
Is there another video for this? It says its unavailable, or perhaps where the machine is at now?