PDA

View Full Version : Franco and the bishop

gangstajay
09-21-2011, 07:55 PM
So I just wanted to say that I give 2 thumbs up to franco for going above and beyond on service.. with all the crap he has going on I had sent a bishop I got on trade to him to have the back plate changed to RCA .. I get a message back from him said he would do that and also change the cam to the 2.5mm stroke as well that way I could have a different stroke bishop. all this was done within this week and he sent it back 2nd day air so I should have it by friday..(hell yeah). I'm very pleased with the service he has provided and I hope anyone that uses a bishop and has an issue they will get it taken care of. thanks again Franco

I also wanted to say thanks to Ray of Neo-tat as well he sent me an e-mail about his new machine and gave me a great deal on the machine and a second cartridge so that I would have different stroke as well.. Just havent had the money with the move and all, closing a business sucks balls..lol. But dont worrie ray as soon as I get back on my feet I will hit you up for that machine! All this even after I gave him hell on here, this is the best Forum ever

Alie K
09-22-2011, 01:44 AM
Now that Franco has different people doing customer relations, it sounds like things are getting done more efficiently (or at all). Good to hear.