PDA

View Full Version : New website for Nedz Micro Rotaries

Nedz
09-22-2011, 03:09 PM
Hi Guys

Just to let you know that I created a new web site for my machines and decided to not to give them names so to speak but rather a designation 'MR01' and 'MR02' and so on.

The MR01 is selling well and I will be at the London Convention this weekend so if your there and see me say hello. I am currently working on a second machine the MR02 which will 30% smaller and lighter more in line with a Dragonfly.

Regards

Ed

slicksteel
09-22-2011, 03:11 PM
no web link ed

elbo
09-22-2011, 03:53 PM
http://www.newagetattoosupply.com/product1.asp?bigid=26&smallid=49&id=49

These guys sell MR01 etc

slicksteel
09-22-2011, 05:39 PM
they sell boot leg timemachines:(

slicksteel
09-22-2011, 05:40 PM
Hi Guys

Just to let you know that I created a new web site for my machines and decided to not to give them names so to speak but rather a designation 'MR01' and 'MR02' and so on.

The MR01 is selling well and I will be at the London Convention this weekend so if your there and see me say hello. I am currently working on a second machine the MR02 which will 30% smaller and lighter more in line with a Dragonfly.

Regards

Ed

http://www.nedzrotary.com/

Administrator
09-22-2011, 05:43 PM
no web link ed

I added a link to his website to his signature. Its just a link but it will appear automatically next time he makes a post. We all forget little things like this sometimes. Thanks for the reminder slick! :)

wildboy
09-22-2011, 05:44 PM
they sell boot leg timemachines:(

And Swashdrive, Neo Tat, Swiss, Micky Sharpz, Sunskin, Aaron Cain and so on... They also have the "Custom Lou" model this is the most ridiculous name for a chinese coil machine...

Nedz
09-22-2011, 06:35 PM
Sorry for not posting the link I thought you guys already had it but this post is for my web site www.nedzrotary.com not for supply companies that want to sell my machine guys keep is real and try not to fly off on a tangent. I have also sold some machine to Cold Skin in Holland, Gobal Tattoo Supplies in the UK and I hope to do a deal with Barber DTS this weekend.

Ed

Nedz
09-22-2011, 06:41 PM
I dont belive it I thought I was going to be safe naming my machine MR01 but low and behold some one decided to name name there rotary models MR01 MR02 and so on. Please do not do any searches on MR01 just go straight the to web site.

I know they say that 1 in 5 people in the world is Chinese but I am not the one.

Ed

vsprotoss
09-22-2011, 08:43 PM
ed, Congrats on the official launch! out of curiosity what motor are you using and what are the stroke lengths for the short, medium, long? what's the weight on this one? so the next model will be slimmer I assume?

Nedz
10-06-2011, 03:03 PM
I have just set up a channel on YouTube for videos of my machines working. Latest video is showing the different stroke machines just enter NedzMicroRotaries in you tube and that should take you to the channel. I am going to post some videos of tattooists doing Tribal, Dot Work, Japanese and Traditional.Ed

Administrator
10-06-2011, 03:36 PM
I have just set up a channel on YouTube for videos of my machines working. Latest video is showing the different stroke machines just enter NedzMicroRotaries in you tube and that should take you to the channel. I am going to post some videos of tattooists doing Tribal, Dot Work, Japanese and Traditional.Ed

or click HERE! (http://www.youtube.com/user/NedzMicroRotaries) ;)

Denner
10-09-2011, 01:41 PM
HI, nice to see the machine in action, might be picking one of the up soon, what configuration would you recommend for an all round machine, to be use for both shading and lining ?

Nedz
10-09-2011, 02:41 PM
I would go for the 3.5mm stroke as an all rounder, I use the 2.5mm for lining the 3.5mm for colour and the 5mm for shading but they all come with 5 different springs and thats what really changes the characteristic of the machine.

Denner
10-09-2011, 04:00 PM
Cool, and thanks, I am used to around 3.5mm stroke on my machines, but on the other hand I am really trying to find a machine for lining, have tried different rotaries, but none of them really matched a coil for lining, for shading / color packing, almost all of the just "burned" my coil machines :)

I line with a "slow hand", and shade with a very "swift hand", so would the 3.5mm or the 2.5mm suit me better, I know it is all up to preferences but maybe you can point me in the right direction :)

I know you already answered me, but am having a hard time deciding, so sorry for all the questions :P

Nedz
10-09-2011, 05:22 PM
I would go with the 3.5mm to start with just put a hard spring in when you want to line with it and change over to a soft spring when you want to shade with it, to change springs takes only 30 seconds.

Bishopbyname
10-09-2011, 06:24 PM
Potentially looks good although having seen the video with the frankenstein piece i was puzzled as to why you resorted to having to use a coil towards the end when you're advertising your versatile all rounder rotary machines? Kind of defeats the object doesn't it?

Denner
10-10-2011, 01:55 AM
@Nedz
Nice and thanks again, is your webshop set up so that I can order when living in Denmark ?

@Bishopbyname
I was wondering that my self, but to me it looks like an early video of a prototype of the machine, but dont know.....

wildboy
10-10-2011, 10:44 AM
cant watch that vid its banned in germany... would love to see it too

Baldrick
10-10-2011, 02:00 PM
You doing any deals for forum members ;) to get a few out in the field ;) - worth a try haha

Nedz
10-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Well spotted I used a Joshua Carlton machine for the white high lights but then return to my rotary to finsh off the piece and yes this machine was one of the first prototypes. Also the first machines were not as versitile and I set them up just for shading but six months later they had evolved into what they are today and as I get feedback I can incorporate it into the next generation of machine. The MR01 is in its third generation and I only make batches of 50 at a time this way if something does not work I can change it and I off any the bought 1st and second generation machine free upgrades. I guarantee the machine and it component for life as long as it not been modifired or abused except for the motor as it not mine but I am try to do a deal with Faulhaber and Maxton that they will guarantee there motors for at least three years.

Nedz
10-10-2011, 02:41 PM
Why is it banned in Germany?

Nedz
10-10-2011, 03:18 PM
Any body that wants to buy a machine from the forum can have them at £225 which is a 20% discount. I have also done a couple of trades for other rotary machines so I am quite happy to trade machines with forum members.

wildboy
10-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Why is it banned in Germany?

You cant watch it from Germany the "GEMA" group doenst allow certain artists to be played in the background of vids its a total pain...

Denner
10-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Any body that wants to buy a machine from the forum can have them at £225 which is a 20% discount. I have also done a couple of trades for other rotary machines so I am quite happy to trade machines with forum members.

Sounds great :)

I have a German Evolution rotary, that I could send your way in a partial trade, if you are interested in trying out one ?
http://www.therotaryportal.co.uk/shop/article_1/German-Evolution-Rotary.html?shop_param=cid%3D3%26aid%3D1%26

Baldrick
10-11-2011, 03:49 PM

Ok I'll give one a go But it will be next week - how do I order to get the discount? I can pay via paypal if easier.

Nedz
10-11-2011, 04:33 PM
You can send a £225 via paypal to [email protected]

peter clements
10-11-2011, 07:07 PM
I'm glad some of our members are gonna be trying this machine-we get sensible no nonsense reviews on this forum. Ned, it's very decent to offer discount and trading possibilities to members- 10/10 for that one fella :)

Baldrick
10-12-2011, 04:32 AM
You can send a £225 via paypal to [email protected]

Payment sent this morning, got the ideal customer in on Friday to test it on.

elbo
10-21-2011, 02:02 PM
Ive been running the Nedz for the last few days and i will say i like it alot,i like the spring options as they take 2 seconds to change!...ive had it running extra soft then 2 seconds later ive changed springs for "not much give" and then it reminds me of the neotat....My second one i keep for lining and its done me proud.
I rate this newest upgraded version and i think it pisses all over the dragonfly(its so more versatile)and what made me smile was the fact its so much cheaper....Its not as small as the dragonfly but i quite like the size and think it balances nicely in the hand....Ok its early days but the Nedz has surprised me and it looks great too!...once i get a few finished tattoos done with it i will post some pics...

gangstajay
10-21-2011, 02:46 PM
thats good to hear

elbo
10-21-2011, 03:27 PM
Hey its early days but i sold on my dragonflys,i liked them but as every one says "i run them with no give"...now what i like about the nedz is it comes with 5 springs ,now these springs make a difference...forget the screw top adjusters they only make a machine noisey or quiet! depending which way you turn them...what i like about this machine is i can go from soft as hell to hard as hell in 5 stages....Hey when this machine was the mk1 version i thought it looked shite im trying Eds 3rd version and i gotta give the man credit...it does the job very very well,and when i compare it to dragonfly,stigma etc...well it just shows me how those guys are takin the piss...

gangstajay
10-21-2011, 03:38 PM
damm Iam going to have to give nedz a try.

Administrator
10-21-2011, 04:17 PM
damm Iam going to have to give nedz a try.

This place is like a gateway drug. ;)

Baldrick
10-24-2011, 08:47 AM
Just received mine today - first thing thats hits you is the size of it ;) - way bigger than the Treasure chest and Rapier, but it feels very light and balanced. Nice RCA lead included and the spring set, all in a neat little plastic box - so far so good.
Only one issue ( not a big one ) but it would have been nice to have a spring chart, so I knew what colour spring is what and maybe a guide for voltages.

Elbo - what voltages have you been running ???

I'll be using it tomorrow as a liner in the morning, and a colour packer in the afternoon - so I'll post a review later.

wildboy
10-28-2011, 03:23 PM
I received a MR01 today had no chance tattooing with it all I can say for now is that the different springs are amazing! I played around with it for an hour or so and thought so many times that this would be the perfect setup for lining, shading, colouring. I think with the given variety you can tune the machine to anywhere you want it and have a coil like feel or even a substitute for it.

Ed is a great guy to deal with very helpful with questions its a pleasure doing business with him. Hopefully itll stay like this in stressful times...

The weight of the machine just feels right to me not too light and not too heavy. I know this is not in any way something important but I like the purple version of the machine its different from the Bishop and the Dragonfly. The whole design of the machine is nice and clear its like a tool for craftsman, its easy to open the motor housing, changing the springs takes seconds

elbo
10-29-2011, 02:27 AM
Just received mine today - first thing thats hits you is the size of it ;) - way bigger than the Treasure chest and Rapier, but it feels very light and balanced. Nice RCA lead included and the spring set, all in a neat little plastic box - so far so good.
Only one issue ( not a big one ) but it would have been nice to have a spring chart, so I knew what colour spring is what and maybe a guide for voltages.

Elbo - what voltages have you been running ???

I'll be using it tomorrow as a liner in the morning, and a colour packer in the afternoon - so I'll post a review later.

Hi bud i been using mine at 3 to 5.5 volts just make sure you remember not to leave the voltage set at 9 or 10 when changing from a different make machine.....

The springs are colour coded so lightest colour is soft and darkest is hardest...i use blue and black springs for lining and the other 3 springs for colour... the white spring really does give you some soft shading/colouring.

elbo
10-29-2011, 04:59 PM
52715272 ha ha still enjoying these machines....and ed has been keeping in touch...first class machine with lots of back up too....cant wait for the nedz 4 ha ha ...ok guys i know these tattoos i done aint no groundbraking shit but its what i do and what pays my bills...the nedz has been working great.......man the angel has soooo much more to do too it...lots more shading etc....

peter clements
10-29-2011, 05:17 PM
...i use blue and black springs for lining

I know you love your Rapiers for lining,so,how does this compare?

elbo
10-29-2011, 05:21 PM
I know you love your Rapiers for lining,so,how does this compare?

i think its as good if not better...i choose the blue or black spring for lining...those 2 springs are my choice for lining but it all depends on what body part im lining....

Bishopbyname
10-29-2011, 06:36 PM
i think its as good if not better...i choose the blue or black spring for lining...those 2 springs are my choice for lining but it all depends on what body part im lining....

What stroke machine are you lining with mate? I've switched to my new Treasure Chest machine for lining.

elbo
10-30-2011, 04:54 AM
What stroke machine are you lining with mate? I've switched to my new Treasure Chest machine for lining.

Im using the medium stroke nedz machines,i havent used the short or long stroke models but i have the spare parts to convert mine to a short stroke but im happy with them as they are!

Denner
10-30-2011, 03:35 PM
Just got and used my machine, for a whopping 12 hours in a row, it got really hot at the end of the day, but stood the "crash test" and I must say it is a great machine, love it for lining, have not used it for color packing or extensive shading yet, but I am sure that it will work nice for that as well :)

Will post pictures and a mini review of it as soon as I get around to it, but so far it is 2 big thumbs up :)

Denner
10-31-2011, 04:05 PM

This this as a 100% free hand piece, client came in with some pictures of different things / patterns he wanted in his tattoo, drew it on and tattooed it afterwards, the first thing I have done with Nedz machine ever :)

INKredible Lining black, T-Tech cartridges + Nedz Micro Rotary, 3.5mm stroke, black spring / minimum give, 7 round shader for lining ( all one pass lines, no second pass ) and 15 curved magnum for the rest.

I am by no means a master at this kind of design or tattoo or for that matter a master at lining, but it went fairly well and the client was happy and I felt comfortable using the machine, even though it was for the first time :cool:

wildboy
11-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Had a first run with the Nedz today. I used it for shading and some colouring with a 13 Mag. Fantastic machine I picked it up and it felt good tattooing with it from the very beginning. I had the yellow spring in it and a 3.5 stroke. The give is just amazing hits the skin super soft layering was easy without too much trauma to the skin. Ill try it for lining tomorrow already changed to a short stroke...

tattoodee
11-02-2011, 06:44 PM
ive had my nedz rotary. about a couple of weeks what can, i say about it not tried it for linning yet used it for shading black and grey with white spring its good not choppy at all . like the rca ,could do with both ,clip cord and rca but i bet if we all ask ed nice it might b on a future update .now more on the machine.ive coloured with it using red spring and screw turned right down , running at 4 volts ,i have to say puts colour in faster than any rotary ive used.and i own quite a few my only real gripe is could do with a bit more hand clearance,runs smooth as .silk i spoke to ed by email about my machine he was super nice, responded quick to my emails ,and any issues ,i had got dealt with quick love the machine 3.5mm stroke in purple .will defo buy another ,give em a try .u whont be dissapointed i aint thanx ed all the best p.s will post photos soon as iget some healed pics

gangstajay
11-02-2011, 07:05 PM
I made a post in machine reviews but I will post here as well... I got mine today mid stroke.. I used it with a 9RL and the black spring.. 4.5 volts very smooth and it just laid the lines in.. I was very impressed.. I did a lil shading and then turned it over to my boss so he could give it a try.. he was blown away!!

coreypopp
11-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Nedz, does that price you listed include shipping. If not what is the total after shipping to U.S. I may be ordering on after the weekend.

slicksteel
11-06-2011, 12:35 AM
hey ed when the new one coming out?

peter clements
11-06-2011, 04:28 AM

Yeah, and let's have a clipcord connection, some of us don't like RCA jacks. That may seem an irritation to some, but we all have our likes and dislikes.

Gearphyr
03-06-2012, 12:17 AM

I'm holding out on my first Rotary for one of these. Just used Dragonfly's for a 6 hour tattoo the other day.. this seems to be everything it was and more the way I'd like it.