PDA

View Full Version : Direct Drive in the works.

tattooedpirate2
09-26-2011, 04:46 PM
I have a new machine in the works that is going to be direct drive with my German motors. There will be no give for those guys that want a hard hit with lots of torque for large mags. It will come with any of the power hook ups that are used in the industry. I will also be building them out of bronze, steel, aluminum,and Delrin. With 3 stroke lengths that I use on all my machines.

Administrator
09-26-2011, 05:27 PM
Can you make a cam that resembles the steering wheel of a ship? ;)

elbo
09-26-2011, 06:11 PM
I have a new machine in the works that is going to be direct drive with my German motors. There will be no give for those guys that want a hard hit with lots of torque for large mags. It will come with any of the power hook ups that are used in the industry. I will also be building them out of bronze, steel, aluminum,and Delrin. With 3 stroke lengths that I use on all my machines.

Thats weird!!!! i was using my rapiers last week and thought"imagine having a direct drive with the small rapier motor"...man thats strange....I bet they will be great.

possessed2sk8
09-29-2011, 02:13 AM
awesome!!! keep us update....if i have the money i'll pick one up. just moved shops so i have to watch my cash

G.Graves
10-13-2011, 12:50 PM
Sounds awesome! It seems like a new rotory comes out every week:) I can't wait to get one of these, when do you think they will be ready?