PDA

View Full Version : did these just for the hell of it

gangstajay
11-30-2010, 02:23 PM
538537 One of my customers came by and got the 3 girls.. I just did the screw you

Alie K
11-30-2010, 09:22 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

sneekers
12-15-2010, 05:11 AM
this is my latest,no pictures just yet?doing the tattoo on the clients ribs!!(had to be one of the worst ever)he was struggling after 20mins!just about managed to get the lining in667

Alie K
12-15-2010, 09:24 AM
That sucks when people aren't totally prepared to get tattooed and want to tap out as soon as you start. Sometimes when I am lining someone in a hard area and they keep moving and screwing up the lines, I'll just scratch the lines in, then I'll spray them down with Bactine. I'll let them get numb, and THEN I'll do the linework. It takes the edge off for them, and I can have a tattoo on someone that I'm happy to have my name attached to, rather than having someone showing off a tattoo and pointing out where the lines got 'all messed up' (even if it's their fault).

sneekers
12-15-2010, 02:04 PM
good piont! kinda defeats the object when they turn up AND then put the numb cream on!!!! expecting to sit around for hour/half,and your thinkin to yourself i could have shut up shop,or a million other things!....oh well.Thanks Alie for bringing up such a sore point *no pun intended*.then after 20 mins they leave the shop to come back in a week or so knowin everyone has seen your (not so)great work.lol ! Grrr

gangstajay
12-15-2010, 03:24 PM
this is my latest,no pictures just yet?doing the tattoo on the clients ribs!!(had to be one of the worst ever)he was struggling after 20mins!just about managed to get the lining in667

thats cool..love the design

sneekers
12-16-2010, 09:48 AM
thats cool..love the design

Thanks jay

gravyray
02-16-2011, 01:08 AM
why does the screwdriver have nails ?? should be flatheaded screws.......lol....i like it though

gangstajay
02-16-2011, 01:27 AM
why does the screwdriver have nails ?? should be flatheaded screws.......lol....i like it though
yes it should be screws!!! but since this is my dream I put nails..lol

Alie K
02-16-2011, 01:39 AM
good piont! kinda defeats the object when they turn up AND then put the numb cream on!!!! expecting to sit around for hour/half,and your thinkin to yourself i could have shut up shop,or a million other things!....oh well.Thanks Alie for bringing up such a sore point *no pun intended*.then after 20 mins they leave the shop to come back in a week or so knowin everyone has seen your (not so)great work.lol ! Grrr

If someone wants to show up at noon for their noon appointment, but I can't do anything until 1 because they want to wait for their emla, I'll charge them the hourly rate. They are purchasing time from me, and because they did that, I couldn't book something else.

I had a woman ask if she could use emla cream jsut today, in fact! I told her the pros and cons about it, and told her to decide what she wants to do. If she wants to put it on at home, she can, and then we can start when she gets to the shop. She didn't like the idea that it doesn't work as well for some as it does for others, and that it can scab more than non-emla'd skin. She may or may not use it. She said it sounded too inconvenient.