PDA

View Full Version : Thought I'd finally join this thing!

JammyJake
09-30-2011, 05:39 PM
Hey guys, stumbled on this site on a few occasions looking for the right machine.. figured I'd have to join at some point!

Artist working from Rothwell / Leeds / UK

Cheers!

Deakon
09-30-2011, 05:48 PM
Welcome!

GuruJeph
09-30-2011, 06:03 PM
Welcome!! hey can you give me your review of "The Adjuster Rotary" machine you have listed on your profile. that's the chinese one with the spring, right? how well does it run in your opinion? thanks

Magnu
09-30-2011, 06:10 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum

JammyJake
09-30-2011, 06:16 PM
of course, no problem..

The Adjuster, for me at least is wonderful for soft shading.. but nothing more. It can line... but I wouldn't recommend it.. it can pack in colour.. but again.. i wouldn't recommend it.
Straight black... forget it! I paid £100 in the UK for this machine, and at first was pleasantly surprised.. It was exactly what I needed for my soft hitting black n grey. But it's still lacking that 'punch'. I certainly wouldn't recommend buying one. But mainly because of its absolutely shocking build. I sent my first one back in the first 2 weeks due to it stalling completely mid-tattoo. Received a second one as a replacement. Only for that to break in maybe 3 weeks.... By this point I knew a refund wasn't an option so I took it apart only to find the wires inside had been soldered straight to the actual screws of the clip cord holders...

So my review.. TERRIBLE.. DON'T BUY ONE

GuruJeph
09-30-2011, 08:25 PM
of course, no problem..

The Adjuster, for me at least is wonderful for soft shading.. but nothing more. It can line... but I wouldn't recommend it.. it can pack in colour.. but again.. i wouldn't recommend it.
Straight black... forget it! I paid £100 in the UK for this machine, and at first was pleasantly surprised.. It was exactly what I needed for my soft hitting black n grey. But it's still lacking that 'punch'. I certainly wouldn't recommend buying one. But mainly because of its absolutely shocking build. I sent my first one back in the first 2 weeks due to it stalling completely mid-tattoo. Received a second one as a replacement. Only for that to break in maybe 3 weeks.... By this point I knew a refund wasn't an option so I took it apart only to find the wires inside had been soldered straight to the actual screws of the clip cord holders...

So my review.. TERRIBLE.. DON'T BUY ONE

Yeah I've seen those for sale on alibaba.com for around $20 USD just seeing how it handles stock was thinking about modding one out and rebuilding it for fun. thanks for your insight on that machine and welcome again to the forum. I'm new myself and spending most my free time going through the old posts on here. lots of great info

Mr.Taboo
09-30-2011, 11:13 PM
Welcome aboard.

Amoebadesigns
10-05-2011, 01:04 PM
Welcome to the forum!