PDA

View Full Version : couple of machine

gangstajay
12-01-2010, 04:31 PM

saw these on line was wondering if anyone has used them they were on this webb http://www.internationaltattoosupply.com/eshop/home.php

Administrator
12-01-2010, 05:26 PM
As it was discussed in other threads the Neo-Tat was the earliest of the linear design but this appears to be a Frankenstein of all the current popular professional linear based rotary machines with a little borrowed from each. Looks like the cheap machine manufacturers are doing their homework in trying to make some kind of Neo-tat/Blitz/tattooedPirate/SpecialTechnique/Bishop hybrid rotary machine. I am sure they run and will tattoo but likely not with the same quality or precision as the originals.

gangstajay
12-01-2010, 05:49 PM
I believe that 200.00 one is a custom made by a builder... seen it on another site...trying to find the builder

gangstajay
12-01-2010, 05:50 PM
http://www.ustattoosupply.com/eshop/product.php?printable=Y&productid=1961&js=n made by Davan

Administrator
12-01-2010, 06:01 PM
If I where Davan I would be pretty miffed that my distributor is selling a cheaper version of what I made.

gangstajay
12-01-2010, 07:12 PM
yeah thats what I was thinking... that shit is crazy

DavidEngbaek
12-01-2010, 10:11 PM
i know these have been for sale at international tattoo supply for a while...

Alie K
12-02-2010, 10:54 AM
There are a bunch of chinese knockoff swashes and stealths in the CAM catalog. It's amazing to see that stuff for $50. Seriously - one could go truly disposable for as little as $60/tattoo. Now THERE'S something to offer those paranoid clients! "We dispose of EVERYTHING, including the machine!"

rjdadio
12-02-2010, 11:30 AM
The Chinese are something.....I get emails all the time from these companies offering machines for $9 and $12. How do they sell anything that cheap? - and one American company I used to make parts for who wants to compete by telling me they are going to be the "Walmart" of the tattoo biz.....what ever.
I guess the health depts will like em....like Alie said, ""We dispose of EVERYTHING, including the machine!""

elitexhunting
12-02-2010, 12:00 PM
with all the scratchers the chinese will create , we can also offer disposable artists! lol

Alie K
12-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Seriously, when I see people tattooing without bags on machines (I always do now - didn't used to once upon a time), it kind of makes you wonder what kind of yuk they put it down in before they put it down on your sanitary work area. Almost makes you want them to use a new one each time!

**Once, I had my machines (bagless) laying on my work area. I inadvertently knocked over my rinse cup. Of course, it went all over, and my machines were now in a puddle of who knows what. Once I finished the tattoo, I disassembled my machines so I could autoclave the frames and spray down all the other parts. Pain in the butt! Since then, bag always, and I wear an apron to tattoo in.

gangstajay
12-02-2010, 08:16 PM
I have done the aprons.. its hard to find some to fit my fat ass... lol

Alie K
12-02-2010, 10:40 PM
yeah, some of those ties are ridiculously short. Sometimes I'll wrap the ties through my side belt loops twice so I don't have to tie the apron in back and feel like a sadistic June Cleaver (don't know why that makes a difference in my head - still wearing an apron).

Glen-P
12-02-2010, 11:57 PM
In China it's not so much copyright, as it is "right to copy!"

Administrator
12-03-2010, 01:39 AM
Seriously, when I see people tattooing without bags on machines (I always do now - didn't used to once upon a time), it kind of makes you wonder what kind of yuk they put it down in before they put it down on your sanitary work area. Almost makes you want them to use a new one each time!

**Once, I had my machines (bagless) laying on my work area. I inadvertently knocked over my rinse cup. Of course, it went all over, and my machines were now in a puddle of who knows what. Once I finished the tattoo, I disassembled my machines so I could autoclave the frames and spray down all the other parts. Pain in the butt! Since then, bag always, and I wear an apron to tattoo in.

I have done the aprons.. its hard to find some to fit my fat ass... lol

yeah, some of those ties are ridiculously short. Sometimes I'll wrap the ties through my side belt loops twice so I don't have to tie the apron in back and feel like a sadistic June Cleaver (don't know why that makes a difference in my head - still wearing an apron).

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/this-thread-sucks/12/Thread-Offtopic-Jules.jpg

gangstajay
12-03-2010, 02:48 AM
lol ur funny..it was still on topic..cuz alie was talking about cheap machine and just using and throwing away... so all that ties in..lmao

Alie K
12-03-2010, 11:58 AM
Knowing me, it will probably be the first of several...

slicksteel
12-08-2010, 05:50 PM
I have the black one its from international tattoo mfg. It works ok for cosmetic work. It is a low power machine.That desigh has been around for awile i have had mine for over 3 years.The one by daven is same thing but out of better materials for large tattooing .I think daven is a sister company to them.But they both are a short stroke design only good for black n grey scrub style shading with mags ala carltons style

slicksteel
12-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Made that would suck i just checked out the one by devan and it looks pretty nice -well made .It seems like the other crome metal one is a exat copy of the plastic one i have.They are actually selling the cheap copy on ebay for the same price 250.00 with his name on it.

slicksteel
12-08-2010, 06:50 PM
Has any body out there used a camline machine? http://tattoocamline.com
They have been around for over 5 years

pete colombo
02-24-2011, 05:02 AM
camline was actually around in the 90s.they used to sell a tiny autoclave too.as well as tattoo machines

slicksteel
02-24-2011, 01:02 PM
I would like to buy a camline but the needles they sell are just to much-4bucks and you can rebuild but tired of that-been there done that!