PDA

View Full Version : New artist and new rotary owner

Mike.p
10-13-2011, 09:17 PM
Hi all, well let me first say in new to the industry with a staggering 3 months of tattoo experience. I am extremely humble to be part of the industry. When I first started tattooing I had a Junebug shader and a FK irons AL13 proton liner. I am using eternal ink with mithra needles. I have sence bough a bloodhound liner and absolutly LOVE it! and I just received my stigma hyper v2 today. I havnt had a chance to use it yet but can't wait!!!! Here are a couple pieces I have done within the few months please feel free to leave some constructive criticism. There are a couple things i woulda done diffrent. Thanks!!!

Alie K
10-13-2011, 09:57 PM
Nice to have you, Mike. Just so that you know, There are 2 threads - "Tattoos Done With a Rotary Machine" and "C'mon! Tear Me a New One/Critique" where you can post images that you'd like input on. :)

Amoebadesigns
10-13-2011, 10:02 PM
Welcome to the forum. Not too shabby for just getting going. Keep up the work!

gangstajay
10-14-2011, 01:04 PM
whats crackin Mike... Just so everyone knows I invited mike.. he was a long time customer of mine and another local artsits Chris huff.. he has since started tattooing and i have pushed him towards the rotarys.. he has only been tattooing a few months and i feel he has lots of talent. So welcome to the show MIKE and change your staus to conyers.. dont be shy of where you are from!..lol conyers is cool, hey why didnt you post up the INK-JECTA???

gangstajay
10-14-2011, 01:12 PM
the only thing i will stress to you is LINE wieght!! the bird sit's in front of the flowers so push it forward by giving it a bigger line, dont get stuck using 3L and 5L your entire time..take from who is teaching you and build off of it.

Mike.p
10-14-2011, 01:13 PM
thanks jay for the warm welcome!!! the ink-jecta is chris's so i wouldnt consider it in my arsenal..lol and atl is just a vauge location everyone knows where that is..lol

Mike.p
10-14-2011, 01:15 PM
thanks buddy!! i actually have scense bought 7rl and will use them injunction with the 3/5's in a piece..

gangstajay
10-14-2011, 07:21 PM
good deal mike, just stay at it.. and keep pushing

Mike.p
10-14-2011, 07:35 PM
thanks bro i am pushing my ass off.. iv never been more passionate about anything in my life.... not even my wife..lol :p;)