PDA

View Full Version : making the stealth better

G.Graves
10-14-2011, 06:28 PM
i got a couple of steath rotories, did not meet my expectations at all ...lol....very clinkity and clackity:). this is what i came up with on my first attempt at it. had alot of fun doing this project. cant wait to get some great german motors to build a sick machine!!!!!50055006

G.Graves
10-14-2011, 09:19 PM
They did not run very well at all, but now they run really good. They realy feel nice and smooth and solid! I used them alittle on a huge side piece I've been doing and were working great.....lol, funny that even a rotory machine that was built with a crapy motor and a solid frame, can run great. Solid frame + German motor= great machine:) I will put up some video of them in action soon.

Administrator
10-15-2011, 12:22 AM
German motors are good if you want real small motors. If you can afford a little girth in your motor you can go Japanese. Keep in mind if you are recycling parts from the junky machines you cannibalized they may not fit the axle of your new motors. You may want to drop a line to any of the builders on here that sell just parts in case they have a cam and bearing they can make to accommodating your motors. Brand label motor will not make a better machine.

G.Graves
10-15-2011, 12:36 AM
A a quality motor is what I'm referring to, the motor's I used from the stealth's are pretty week. Having some cams and bearings made is a good idea thanks. I'm getting ready to buy a shit ton of tools to build myself some machines I can be proud of.....lol.

Gabetexas
10-15-2011, 02:33 AM
interesting and very cool.