PDA

View Full Version : hawk problem

tattoosbychriselement.com
10-16-2011, 11:39 AM
is it me or does anyone else have a problem with the f*** grip of hawk??? this is my 3rd time breaking this grip its so fustrating that i have this happen i try to be careful and it breaks (it stops clicking to adjust the length) i bring it to wes over in unimax usually he helps but now they have apolicy that u have to keep your receipts for the hawk cartriges which is crazy cuz it was never said nor do i ever keep receipts for that. so now im assed out on a grip. any suggestions on whats going on?

elbo
10-16-2011, 12:13 PM
is it me or does anyone else have a problem with the f*** grip of hawk??? this is my 3rd time breaking this grip its so fustrating that i have this happen i try to be careful and it breaks (it stops clicking to adjust the length) i bring it to wes over in unimax usually he helps but now they have apolicy that u have to keep your receipts for the hawk cartriges which is crazy cuz it was never said nor do i ever keep receipts for that. so now im assed out on a grip. any suggestions on whats going on?

the hawk is great and even better if you are a big name getting grips etc for a better price or even free!...i love the hawk but for the average tattooer working to pay the rent...well it aint user friendly....a great machine let down by the costs that come with it.

JohnnyChaos
10-16-2011, 02:12 PM
is this a common problem? I've been using mine for the past 6 months with no issue.. and got I it secondhand.

elbo
10-16-2011, 03:39 PM
is this a common problem? I've been using mine for the past 6 months with no issue.. and got I it secondhand. do you ultra sonic and autoclave it??????The grip i mean????

tattoosbychriselement.com
10-16-2011, 06:10 PM
noo i always barrier then dis grip cover thats y its frustrating lol

tamorogaa
01-14-2012, 10:56 AM
i had the same problem with mine..after a while stoped clicking or move at all, i think could be some MadaCide entering inside the mecanism and clog it maibe..put some DW40 and now it`s fine, but lost the clicking : ( ..

Inkslingers
01-14-2012, 11:48 AM
Just wondering...don't you keep your receipts for taxes? As far as the Hawk problem, I ran with one for 8 months or so and never had the problem you're talking about....but I'd need more info on how you're handling it in set up, etc to be of any help