PDA

View Full Version : Swashdrive Go To

Samyo
10-17-2011, 04:06 AM
Just a quick introduction .... my name is Samyo I am the go-to guy for Swashdrive ... I am not a tattoo artist, but I have been around the game a little while now .... Tony Oliver is the R&D guy for Swashdrive and the artistic talent .... I am the guy the puts all of the stuff in packets & send them out ...

If you have any issues, or you need parts, or you want something from the horses mouth rather then the rumor mill, then give me a yell ... I do my best to respond to all the mails & posts on here but less face it sometimes shit happens & I miss one.... if I do that to you then send it to me direct at [email protected] & I will get you sorted.

Cheers Samyo

PS: A big thanks to a couple of the Admins on here for flicking me stuff you see that I can answer ... it is appreciated.

Alie K
10-19-2011, 12:39 AM
I'm sure this will help many members. Thanks for posting this contact info.

turnrock
10-19-2011, 02:14 AM
ive sent a few emails with no reply about my swashdrive whip with clipcord connection. i want to know if i can buy the part to convert it to rca or dual rca clip.i could make it myself but its going to be way more pretty to look at if i can get the stock part.

gangstajay
10-19-2011, 12:28 PM
hmmm samyo you and I emailed back and forth about a month ago about a rca connector for my whip I had and you said you would get one out to me, I offered to purchase it and I never herd back from you. So lets see if you are going to come thru this time. Just like what turnrock needs.. I also need. you also told me to make my own.. wow

Samyo
10-19-2011, 08:06 PM
Thanks Gents ... (and to Phillip for letting me know) ... ok Rock you and I have had e-mails & Gansta I don't know what happened to yours because I have you in my sent box ... but to answer both of you ... right now I am waiting on parts (they were supposed to be here by now) ... I am hoping to have them next week .... and I will put them up on the website as soon as they are available ..... I hope that helps.

carlosbarraza
10-19-2011, 10:23 PM
Pm Sent

gangstajay
10-20-2011, 09:21 AM
hey samyo it's all good I know you have alot on your plate.