PDA

View Full Version : Anything bad about Stigma Bizarre??

why-bloc
10-27-2011, 05:34 PM
Hey. I'm still new to rotary machines, but I'm in love with them. I use my whip for almost everything, but need to experiment with liners. I like everything I've read about the Stigma Bizarre, and it looks nice and sleek. But everyone has a favorite liner and stroke length...so I thought I would pick the one that I feel most drawn to and ask the other way around. Have any of you used the Bizarre and felt it was lacking in some important area or other? A lot of people seem to love the Vivace 2.5 for lining, and it sounds good too...so does the new inkjeckta...I'm torn. I realize there is no one-size-fits-all super liner out there, but there has to be one that outshines the rest. I can't go out and buy them all at once. I would if I could, truly. Thanks for any input!

turnrock
10-27-2011, 06:32 PM
i just got a bizarre, it lines good. the only thing that could be better is the price,you could buy a rapier & rotaryworks that line just as good for a fraction of the cost .i still prefer the whip for linework though,but maybe because ive used it more and the bizarre is still new.