PDA

View Full Version : kinda obsessed!!!

chrishess
11-01-2011, 02:22 AM
just wanted to post im so glad there are others out there that are into buying machines like i am! i love it! trying a new one and having it work out so good is one of my favorite things about tattooing! all the technology and all the great machine builders out there (especially on this forum) keep me satisfied. keep up the good work everyone! there are so many advancements to come and im so excited to try them all!

Amoebadesigns
11-01-2011, 09:16 PM
I know what you mean...I build machines but I'm also a machine junkie. Luckily being a builder I also get to trade with other builders so I get lots of new toys to play with. It's like Christmas all year!

chrishess
11-01-2011, 09:29 PM
dude, you have some great looking machines! gonna have to look into that soon!

Amoebadesigns
11-02-2011, 06:41 AM
Thanks man...I'm also in the process of prototyping some one off rotarys similar to my coil machines. Fun stuff!

BLASTER
11-02-2011, 10:36 AM
Couldn't agree more, these are truly exciting times for us ink blasters and machine builders alike, I see rotaries being in most shops in the next 5 years, but then again there are still shops that recomend polysporin to heal tattoos and think a papertowel is a good bandage....lmao