PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Cali

slicksteel
12-08-2010, 05:15 PM
Hi there folks, have been useing rotarys off & on for about a year now.I am a constant tinker so hard to work with something you can't change all the time! I still use coils but it seems like i am always changeing how they run with differnt setups etc.(driving my wife crazy as all my spare time is doing this ,lol!)I am thinking of selling all my coils off and just sticking to rotarys. But then you get the i need the lastest and greatest one addiction! the madness! lol
Cheers!

Administrator
12-08-2010, 05:23 PM
Welcome! we have a buy/sell area if you are considering a new home for your less loved machines. Some of the membership are avid collectors of all things tattoo machine.

Alie K
12-09-2010, 10:37 PM
Nice to meet you!

slicksteel
12-10-2010, 02:21 PM
I like this forum alot of nice people. i am not realy the the forum type put it seems rotory users are a bit more open minded and willing to share and learn at the same time. I like to share what i know as that is how when are getting amazing art now compared to just 5 years ago-all because people are willing to share. I try to always be open minded and can learn something new from anybody even the guy that has only been tattooing for a small bit of time.