PDA

View Full Version : coils

pert
11-12-2011, 10:15 AM
have been using coil machines for over 30 years.
still line with mine,but since i have been using these rotaries i have noticed how well you can get blends.
not that i couldnt with coilers,but i am just so well impressed with rotary now.
never thought i would change over, but am getting there.
i still get other tattooists i know asking why i changed from(proper machines.?)
some folk i think just get used to one perticular machine,which suits them and are set on that.
which i can understand, but its nice to try different ways of tattooing. hell you never know until ya try.!
my customers always go on about the noise of machines.?
i guess its in their minds if its louder its more painful.?

i got a complete setup of airpowered machines for sale,with compressor the lot.
i liked them a lot. but not that much bothered with all the compressor crap.
i get the health people giving off about having certificates for checks on the compressor 3 times a year.?
so i dont even use this anymore.
neumas are a great tool for the job though.?
liked them. but prefer my other machines more.

trying to sell a complete outfit for neumas is not easy.?
as i want the lot to go in one shift.
and i definately do not want it going to a scratcher

thats all..pert

peter clements
11-13-2011, 08:17 AM
I've been saying this for some time now, the advancement in Rotary machines would sound the death knell for air powered rotaries,which to me is what they are. Nobody wants an air compressor in their shop that makes machines sound like dentist's drills. The first time I heard a Neuma in action I thaught no way for me.
Pert, I would accept whatever you can get at this time,as I honestly believe a year or so from now,you won't be able to give them away.

andrewc
11-13-2011, 08:20 AM
just wondering what the price tag is? got any pics for the folks to see what your sellin?